The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

H&R Block / your fees

1 40 North Lobban Ave.Buffalo, WY, United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 307-684-5252

I have had H&R Block do my taxes for years. We do not take our taxes to you rep. in a bushel basket. We have it all sorted & entered in a Wilson Jones ledger & categorized in their respective collumns. Your rep. remarked that it doesn't take any time at all to go thru our info. I realize that your fees go up, but this year it went up 60% from last years 2006 return! My wife (Jeanette Larsen) asked why, & the rep. said that H&R sets the fees? We had our return done in your Sheridan, Wy. 82801 office on Coffeen Ave. I am 71 and am on a modest income. I give you permission to check my return if you wish. My wife is on SS disability for life & it seems that $344.00 is way too much for us senior citizens to pay. Respectfully...Dave Larsen

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Un
      12th of Oct, 2011
    0 Votes

    A H&R Block employee made a huge error on my taxes! The error cost me an audit and I now owe the IRS $6000.00! The "Tax Pro" said I could claim my girlfriend's kids since they have lived with me for at least 6 months. She was wrong, it's 12months not 6! Now I just finished my audit and I was over paid on my return. H&R Block said they would pay for the penalties but I am responible for the $6000.00 error. H&R Block did my taxes, H&R Block told me what to do and H&R Block made the blunder! So, why am I responible for H&R Block's mistake? I was a H&R Block customer for over 15 years! $6000.00 is alot of money for a single income family of 4!

Post your comment