HP Pavillion dv9222 / hp service sucks!
Hi, I bought a HP Pavillion dv9222 very recently. It came with windows Vista. With in a week of Purchase, the screen went off when I was making a presentation to my client. Landing me in a very embarrassing situation. The Service center guys of Hyderabad, couldn't tell me what went wrong. They came with a solution for the display with replacing it with a new screen. But didn't connect the built-in Web Cam. I sent it again to the service center and it has been 3 days since its with still couldn't return it to me. My clients meetings are getting affected by this. HP service SUCKS.
More HP Pavillion dv9222 Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service