Having problems with Tesco?

Tesco Customer Service Contacts

+44 800 505 555 (Customer Service)
+44 330 123 4430 (Customer Service)
+44 800 917 6906 (Groceries)
+44 800 323 4050 (Tesco Direct)
+44 800 323 4060 (Tesco Tech Support)
+44 800 323 4080 (Wine By The Case)
+44 800 591 688 (Clubcard)
+44 345 301 4455 (Tesco Mobile)
+44 330 123 0250 (Tesco Pay+)
+44 800 323 4048 (Delivery Saver)
Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way

Tesco Direct & Delivery Saver Team
Baird Avenue, Dundee, DD2 3TN

Tesco Clubcard
Freepost, Tesco, SCO 5043, Dundee, DD29XU

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tesco Customer Service. Initial Tesco complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tesco above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tesco. Discuss the issues you have had with Tesco and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tesco Complaints & Reviews

TescoBad customer service. Managers wfh in essence is on leave.

Tesco CS and Selayang Branch:

Order #: [protected] (26/10/2020)

Delivery was on time on a Monday. But there were missing items alrdy paid for which I just realized next day.

Called customer service n they arranged delivery on Wed. Then it went all quiet. I've called CS 5 times and talked to them! Still don't know the status of my redelivery. Asked for supervisor/manager to call back. NO one called back.

It seems whn the agents said that supes/mgr were WFH, it meant they were on leave with pay I guess!

It's Monday again n a week has passed by without any news of my redelivery. No manager has called n I'm assuming no one will!

Horrendous service!

TescoExtra puchong online delivery

Extremely rude delivery staff, he was not happy when I was deciding whether to accept the replacement of items which are not available.
    He was asking sarcastically whether I am ordering for the first time, and I asked him "why, are we not able to cancel the replacement item?", he did not answer.

He had been putting up unhappy face and I looked at him, then he challenged me why did I looked at him, staring back at me as he started arguing, as if he is going to hit me. This is extremely unacceptable manner when I did not start the argument at all, but he behaved in provoking manner and later started the argument when I just needed to cancel an item.

Tesco should look into this very seriously, this can easily turned into a criminal case, with someone mentally unstable like this to deal with customers directly. Especially for a female customer dealing with him alone.

Tesco Arbroath AngusLambert and butler original rolling tob

I'm puting to you as i've smoked lambert & butler original rolling tobacco for many years now for the taste & smoothness of it. But the last 4 of the 50 gram packets ive bought it found lumps of tobacco leaf in them & feal im not getting what i'm paying for. And strongly considering changing brands. And had to buy another brand today incase I got lumps of leaf again.

TescoBad service unable to get refund of missing item for more than 2 months

After being Tesco customer for decades, I have use Tesco click and collect service for the first time in 17.05.2020, unfortunately the bag taken from frozen item is tear off and I noticed some missing item when I reach home. I have call up Tesco helpline immediately, email and go to directly to Tesco Puchong yet failed to have my refund until now which is already 2 months. Really disappointed with Tesco service in handling customer complaints.

Tescovery disappointed

I telah membuat pembelian online dan booked slot Sunday (12/4/2020) 8pm - 10pm tetapi disebabkan RMO delivery tersebut telah auto-cancelled. I dah membuat pembelian tersebut 3 weeks before tarikh penghantaran. After that, i call customer service and she said pembelian tersebut telah dibatalkan dan tesco tak akan reschedule balik untuk delivery. Very disappointed! very bad service tesco !

Jan 06, 2020

Tesco — service; poor management

Hi, I'm a regular customer of tesco Ampang. Honestly I said, I'm happy shopping at tesco Ampang...

Dec 31, 2019

Tesco — product i'm complaining is food court

is it in malaysia tesco different race different quality that we get from the same amount of we pay?why...

Sep 24, 2019

Tesco — tesco staff kavitha and kavisha

I was accused of stealing without any proof and search was not made in disclosed place. I have claimed that...

Sep 09, 2019

Tesco Selayang — un safety and arrogant staff

Past few days ago I went to tesco selayang for shop fresh meats, I almost felt down and looked on floor long...

Tescoonline order #[protected] penang tesco

I placed my ordered and the delivery date was on 21 Jun 2019 at 8 pm.
            However the fresh vegetables - broccoli and fruits apple that I received was rotten.
            Worst I ordered 3 boxes of fresh milk and the expiry date is on 26 Jun.
            There are 3 broken eggs.
            I was pretty upset because as a customer we order online that doesn't mean we don't want fresh product and you can't just throw the almost expire and rotten vegetables and fruits to us.
            The delivery man was in rush and he just passed me the things and asked me to sign off. I didn't blame the delivery man but the person that packed the food.
            I think I will not do online groceries anymore.
            Worst experience ever!

Tescotesco purchasing system

Hi, I recently found the Tesco system has a serious defect. Taken one Brahim's Kuah Kicap but when scanned the system returns 10x the price of the particular product. I faced this same issue 2 years back for the same product. What the hell is this nonsense in your system which is not being rectified for the past 2 years!! Ridiculous!! Another issue, taken one La Cremeria Almond flavour, when scanned system returns the price for that particular product and another La Cremeria Choc. How the hell another non existence product in my cart appeared in my receipt?? In fact, as far as I'm concerned, there's no La Cremeria Choc flavour even exists!! What kind of system developers you have?? Worst ever system!! Imagine how many of them would have been cheated the same way.

Tescoin store thieves

Our family rarely shops at Tesco now and we would not recommend it to others after experiencing its lack of enthusiasm to help its customers when they have been targeted by instore thieves. Of course, The Data Protection act precludes any details about this but if you report it to the police I will consider any request they might make etc., etc., etc..

Does that sound familiar Tesco???

No details were in fact requested at the time, you were merely asked to do what any decent store or person would have done WITHOUT being asked or prompted. And that was, can you please review your cctv and quarantine any relevant footage. But I guess that is too much to ask of you and you can't be bothered just as long as customers are targeted and not Tesco itself. Your attitude stinks and your stores are not a safe place to shop in as a consequence.

Regards,

Ex-regular customer.

Apr 13, 2019

Tesco — worst customer service ever by this malay guy at tesco extra ampang on 13/4/19 (5.30pm)

I was at Tesco Extra Ampang on 13/4/19 (5.30pm). I was about to buy LED fluorescent bulb which I approached a...

Mar 04, 2019

Tesco — staff

I am writing in to express my dissatisfaction of the service that I have received from a cashier during my...

Jan 29, 2019

Tesco — pringle’s cheese & onion 200g. l [protected] 1227 9926 p:30/10/18 e:29/01/20

I bought these in December in Tesco Wilton cork Ireland. I opened them the other day and when we got to the...

Tesco — adidas climacool 48h fresh capsules antiperspirant 40ml.

I am writing this letter to complain about an expired product delivered for my latest online tesco...

Tesco Sungai Petani Utara Dan Selatan — hotwheel promotion

i complain about the hotwheels promotion.everytime promotion the stock is new but some off the car have been...

Sungai Petani

Tesco — car park and tesco staff trying to stop customer part at car park lot

To who may concern, I am one of the tesco consumer. Today when i went to tesco alma bukit mertajam and going...

Tesco Cafelack of adequate signage or help when ordering gluten free food.

I suffer from Coeliac disease and as such require a totally gluten free diet. I visited your Blackpool store near the motorway and decided to have lunch whilst there. There was no attempt by signage or staff to help me find anything that was safe for me to eat, although there are many 'free from' items on sale in the store itself. The cafe does not offer GF sandwiches, toasties and bread . In truth, I am not sure that I could risk cross contamination anyway with the attitude of the counter staff, which limited 'help' to asking me to select something from the menu and I could then check that item against the list of ingredients on a list. I understand why Tesco or whoever runs their cafes, do not want to risk catering for people with allegens, but I need to eat! and being offered two biscuits or a small pre-packed cake as an alternative, is not good enough. If small independent cafes can quite happily comply with the law, and provide good wholesome and satisfying food, WHY CAN'T YOU? It's as if the words, 'do you have anything gluten free?', scare the counter staff into inactivity. I was on holiday at the time and was extremely disappointed.
                  There was a good outcome however. A more senior member of staff had a word with the chef/cook and between them found that i could have egg, bacon & beans not on the new menu, but still available to request via a till button. I suspect that i may not be as fortunate next time.

Tesco, Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya, Malaysia — fish and chicken chopping worst

I always go to tesco malaysia which is located at Kelana jaya, Malaysia. There i always buy some fresh meat...