Hp Mini Laptop / the company cheat everybody

1 China Review updated:

Hello,
I ordered HP mini Laptop by online and through Alibaba Website for $120 and sent the money by China of Bank Transfer. The person with whom I did the deal was Thomas and After he received money so long time but I did not have any news from him. I sent the reminder email to Thomas: sales.[protected]@xmelectronicsite.com but no reply from him also. He did not give me his phone so I can not contact

Everybody should be careful when order online and through Alibaba.

Please assist.

Best regards.

Comments

• Ed
      17th of Nov, 2010

Thks for the Info. Days ago I asked for a quote some suppliers, and now he send me many mails offering products at low cost.

• Ke
      17th of Nov, 2010

Dear friend,
    You should be carefully about it. Before They gave me low cost, too
    Ex: Their price is $260 but it's $1260 in my country. It is not reasonable

• Da
      20th of Nov, 2010

Well Looks Like they got me to ! I sent $130.00 usd to them and they won't respond to me either. It was supposed to be for rc- helicopters .I have all correspondance and proof they collected the money so I will file a dispute with Alibaba.com You should To.

• Ak
      2nd of Dec, 2010

I was cheated too by www.xmelectronicsite.com. Their email address is sales.[protected]@xmelectronicsite.com . After I made payment through Western Union First Name: Guoqiang, Last Name: Xue, City: Xiamen, State: Fujian, Country: China for USD160. (My MTCN: 148-120-0192).
    This person named Thomas/Thoms had never replied my emails why they failed to provide me with Shipment Tracking No. from China to Malaysia.
    THIS IS TO REMIND ALL PEOPLE NOT TO DEAL WITH www.xmelectronicsite.com because they are cheaters!