Having problems with Office Depot?

Office Depot Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 463 3768 (Customer Service)
6600 N Military Trl
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Office Depot Customer Service. Initial Office Depot complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Office Depot above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Office Depot. Discuss the issues you have had with Office Depot and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 31, 2020

Office Depot — Destruction of my personal property by supervisor

I reported to "Liz" the supervisor that my cards had been destroyed (by her) according to the General...

Office DepotUnconstitutional tyrannical face diapers

Face diapers are not law! You are violating individual constitutional rights, the civil rights act of 1964, and are complicit in the most calculated scamdemic plandemic disinformation fear mongering campaign to ever be perpetuated on the public!!! Shameful! What a disgrace. You caved to the luciferian illuminati parasite scourge nwo pedovore cabal.

Office DepotOrdered a TV. Still have not received it

I ordered a tv on June 27, 2020 with it said to be arriving on July 9, 2020. Mind you, when I ordered it said it was in stock. I checked up on my order about a week later, closer to the delivery date, it stated it was still processing. So i contacted customer service, and they guaranteed me that it would be in by 5pm on July 9th. July 9th came and nothing was delivered. After going back and forth with customer service, customer resolution, and the virtual warehouse and getting run around after run around, I was told it would be back in stock on July 24, 2020 and that I would receive it would ship out the following Monday, July 27. Today is July 27, 2020, and Have received an email that stated it would be in stock on August 5, 2020. Now I have to wait longer ? This is not acceptable at all.

Jun 20, 2020

Office Depot — Fingerprinting.

I went this morning for fingerprinting at office depot in brooksville. A very rude "manager" wa...

May 18, 2020

Office Depot — Health issue, covid19

I was in the El Cajon store today and there were not many people in the store but I saw three customers not...

May 06, 2020

Office Depot — Copy center

I frequent Office Depot before the pandemic, so naturally it was my first stop to get printing paper and get...

Office DepotDelivery employee

ACCT #[protected] / Encompass Medical Group - Northland
      Order Numbers: [protected]-001 P; [protected]-001 P; [protected]-001 C; [protected]-001 C; [protected]-001 C

The delivery driver for above deliveries has been physically and verbally aggressive and threatening to our staff!!! I have called office depot customer service and instructed to file complaint online. This needs addressed asap!!! I am requesting a different delivery driver for our office! We have never had an issue with any other driver and have been happy with our service until now! Until this issue is resolved, I will have to order from alternate companies because of the aggressive behavior of the delivery driver!!! I am unable to communicate his name because of the above - he refused each time during his aggressive behavior!!! Thank you.

Apr 23, 2020

Office Depot — Jerk Manager Raymond at Crossroads Store in San Antonio

This manager - Raymond - acts like he's on some power trip every time I see him at the store. One time I...

Office Depotshredder by Ativa

Shredder was given to me as a gift, bought 1/4/2020, received 1/9/2020. Used twice and on 1/20/2020 didnot work when tried to turn on, call the number the booklet told us to do, emailed receipt to Teresa 1/22/2020, told I would receive information about shipment in 5 to7 business days, 2/9/2020 emailed her that I had heard notthing. She emailed back that it was out of stock and would be end of March . I contacted her 3/17, and again on 4/7, on 4/8 she responded that the item would be 12 more weeks. I called the store and they have the item in stock. Why can't they send it from the store? I know this is a bad time for the world but my daughter still spent $ 200 to give me a gift. The company can fix this with a store exchange. I think when we are being told to change everything we do the store should also work with this. Never shop here again, and I have purchased 2, yes 2, computers and a printer from you in the last 2 years.

Office DepotSick Employees

I went to 3 Florida Office Depots yesterday.
          There were employees coughing and i believe sick in each one.

With this virus going on, shouldn't there be more precautions for customers?
          Employees said they had no gloves, masks, wipes, or sanitizer and that they are constantly handling dirty cash!!!

WHAT!!!

And now I'm sick too???

Mar 19, 2020

Office Depot — Customer Service

At approx. 6:35pm I went to Office Depot Max Located at 7074 Siegen Lane Baton Rouge, La. 70809. A Young lady...

Mar 14, 2020

Office Depot — can't place order???

No one answers phone/ all I get is Officedepot.com - taking care of business. Office supplies, furniture...

Feb 23, 2020

Office Depot — service/professional attitudes

Saturday February 22, 2020 I went into store in Fort Smith, Arkansas to get three sets of books spiral bound...

Dec 17, 2019

Office Depot — manager shawn store 271

On December 3rd 2019 at 8:10 am store #271 2414 Pass Road, Biloxi MS 39531 my wife and I walked into Office...

Office Depotrewards

The rewards system is such a scam! I had not received my rewards for a year, and when I contacted customer service they promised to apply them to my account. They never did.

I also participated in their ink cartridge recycling plan which promised $2 in rewards for each cartridge turned in. What their sales associates don't tell you is that you ONLY get the rewards if you spend $10 in the store that month.

They have given me the run-around too much to continue looking the other way. No wonder they are closing stores left and right. I'll take my business to Amazon where the prices are cheaper anyway.

Good riddance!

RESOLVED

• Office Depot's response · Oct 24, 2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback regarding our Rewards program. We will be sharing this feedback with the appropriate Management Teams. We would also like to opportunity to address your concerns and look into your account. Please contact Office Depot at [email protected] and please use the reference number listed below.

Sincerely,
                Executive Customer Relations
                Office Depot INC
                REF [protected]

Oct 02, 2019

Office Depot — manager named hope - unprofessional service

Today 10/2/2019, I went to the copy/fax service area and the Manager Hope was observed speaking to another...

Office Depotcustomer service/billing/management

We are a non- profit business who spends $1000's of dollars with Office Depot.
              We have 9 accounts all with separate tax ID's.

We were told we were caught up on all accounts, then all of our accounts were put on HOLD, we inquired about it when we were unable to process orders and were told that we did have past due invoices on 2 accounts after all, frustrated after we were told our accounts were in good standing, we immediately sent payments for all past due invoices that were sent to us at that time. We were told to scan the checks to them and this will release our accounts. Then that never happened. We were then told...oh no we have to have the checks in hand. We had already mailed the checks, it took them 2 weeks to process the checks and our accounts remained on hold, numerous emails, calls to numerous people have gotten us nowhere. Each person tells us something different. We have been told that our checks never cleared yet when we provided the cleared check info that story changed quickly. Then we were told they cleared but we still owed $67.00 and were then sent to another dept. That dept said that we did not owe $67.00 but we had a credit for that amount. I asked why are all of our accounts on hold when you owe us money? For over 3 weeks now we have gone back and forth and been told different stories by different employees. We are beyond frustrated with Office Depot because this is beyond ridiculous for a large company to be so unorganized and game playing. I do not recommend Office Depot.

Sep 24, 2019

Office Depot — customer service

To Whom It May Concern: As a longtime customer of Office Depot, I have always been satisfied by their...

Sep 11, 2019

Office Depot — dell desktop computer

Im not sure how long its been, but, I was sent a defective computer, that had been lost... Its never worked...

Office Depothp genuine ink cartridge #602

l Bought all cartridges for an office jet pro 6978. approximately $100 dollars worth of ink. This is the 1st ink change for this printer which also was bought at office depot. Black ink cartridge is defective and will not print. Local store only offered to recycle it. For all the electronics and furniture I have bought from this store, it was like a slap in the face. Since office depot cant stand behind their products, I will just get my supplies elsewhere or online. Ordered new ink cartridge from HP since my son needs it to do his school work.

RESOLVED

• Office Depot's response · Sep 11, 2019

Dear customer,

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time in providing us with your feedback. It is customers like you that give us the insight into the areas where we may have some opportunity for improvement. Office Depot strives to offer excellence in service and execution. It is obvious that we did not meet this goal in this particular situation and for that I sincerely apologize.

We would like to address your concern and make things right. Please be so kind to send us an e-mail to [email protected] with your order number and contact information.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Executive Customer Relations