Hotmail / scams

Batch:2007MJL-01
Winner's name: Claudia Beatriz Martinez

RaffleDrawWinningEmail:claudiabeatrizmartinez@hotmail.com

Congratulations Lucky Winner,

On Behalf of the Screening Committee of United Kingdom National Lottery, I wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your winning in accordance with the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions. Hence you are therefore cleared for payment by the verifications and fund release department at the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the United Kingdom National Lottery.

Your approved winning Certificate number is UK/9876125
Your winning Transfer Identification code is .ELPC/MWT/0143

As you already know, all winners for the online version of the United Kingdom National Lottery Online promotions were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies listed online as part of our international promotion to promote international co-operation between the United Kingdom and other countries worldwide and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this week's lucky dip sweepstakes and we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of £1,000 000 Pounds Sterling and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, you are to contact the the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning to you with the contact informations below:

CONTACT INFORMATION:-

Courier Name: ScarLet Courier LTD.
Contact Person: Mr. Richard Peterson
Telephone:+[protected]
E-mail: scarletcourierdelivery_unit@yahoo.co.uk

Note that you are to provide the Lottery Winners Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning with the required details below to officially identify you:

1) Winner's Full Names:
7) Winning Batch Number:
8) Winning Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/0143
9) Winning Certificate Number: UK/9876125
10) Country:

Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process; therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winnings within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winnings remitted back to the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and will then be added to next winning draws. Also kindly be aware that the United Kingdom National Lottery winning prizes are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and as a result, you are advice to follow the Lottery Claims Terms and Conditions to ensure the remittance of your prize to you within the stipulated time of the claiming of winnings.

Further to this, due to some recent miss-up of some winning numbers, as a Prize winner and according to the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions, you are only privy to your winnings informations and your winnings transfer information in order to avoid any form of double claiming and misappropriation of your winnings, hence the release of your winning informations to a third party(friends and family members inclusive) is absolutely ruled out as this will lead give room to double claiming by a third party which is against the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions. You are hereby advice to keep your winning information personal from any third parties (friends and family members inclusive) until your winnings have been remitted to you.

Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning. If you need any assistance whatsoever from this office, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr.Pinkett Griffin
Accredited Fiduciary Agent
Confidentiality Notice:
Please note that this email and any files that may be attached to it is/are confidential and is/are intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity (is) to which it/they is/are addressed. Any use,distribution,copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited under applicable law(s).Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of NATIONAL LOTTERY and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NATIONAL LOTTERY finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract(s).

United Kingdom National Lottery
COPYRIGHT © [protected] ALL RIGHT RESERVED

Too much spam? Try Yahoo! Mail and we'll help keep the junk out of your inbox.

• Kirsty Pepper's Response, Jan 23, 2017

Hi I'm kirsty pepper iv been charged 14× $2.96 all transactions are dated on the 21/01/2017!!!
    These are all unauthorized payments meaning fraud.
    I demand all this money back in full in a timely manner as this is illegal.
    Regards kirsty pepper
    Mobile 0412021858

• Dedimetria12's Response, Jun 22, 2017

I need my money back as soon as possible

• trbholt's Response, Sep 07, 2017

I made a $20 Harvey donation and I would like a receipt! Thank you...

• shylynn's Response, Apr 05, 2018

Decided that I really don't want to continue my subscription.

• shylynn's Response, Apr 05, 2018

I definitely don't want to continue my subscription and I decided not to continue receiving Word Find

• Ray Hoerner's Response, Jul 02, 2018

Send dam book and omly one

• Melissa Chae's Response, Jul 22, 2018

I believe my "melissachae3054@gmail.com" account is hacked. Please look into it.

• Melissa Chae's Response, Jul 24, 2018

I believe my account "melissachae0419@gmail.com" and "melissachae3054@gmail.com" is hacked. Please look into it.

Comments

• Gi
      16th of Oct, 2008

Great new site ...
    All I want to know is why have you made a new page with no reply possible???
    I cannot answer the people who write to me
    There is no reply button!
    When are you going to fix it please
    Thanks
    Ginko

• Ku
      20th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,

I wish to give an complaint regarding hi-jacking and mis-using my e-mail address for criminal activities. A couple of days before I received an e-mail in the name of MSN.COM asking me to confirm my e-mail address and pass word for official purpose, saying that if I do not respond within a weeks time, my e-mail addres will be deleted and all my correspondence will be washed out. Fearing the consequences of deleting my e-mail, I gave my e-mail addres as well as my pass word. However when I later tried to open my e-mail account, it did not open with my pass word as it was hi-jacked by someone and changed my pass word. Since this e-mail was opened many years back, I have forgoten abount security detail/anser to security questions to open my account by changing my pass word.

Since then I am getting many phone calls from my friends and business clients about receiving e-mails in my name asking for help/donations saying that his sister in USA is seriously ill and needs operation and he very badly is in need of funds to visit USA and to take care of his sister. I am enclosing/forwarding the copy of the e-mail received by my friend for you reference/information.

I do know how to recover my e-mail address and also what precaution I should take and to whom I have to complaint in this matter.
    I also require this e-mail address very badly as it contains lot of my bussiness correspondance. Please advice me in detail what I should do now to recover my e-mail address and also what precautions I should take to protect myself against any mis-use of my e-mail address for criminal activities.

Your early reply in this matter is highly appriciated.

Thanking you,

Uttranchal (INDIA)

Alternate e-mail address : negikundan@yahoo.co.in

Mob No:0091-9837173465

Office:0091-135-2442021.

Note: I require my old/lost e-mail address" negikundan@hotmail.com" with operating password "kundan". If the password is changed, please let me know the new password also.

• Ab
      1st of Dec, 2008

Sir/madam

My hotmail account is not opening. I am inserting my passsword several time without success. Tried to send password forgotten, question is asked to establish my ID " who is your best friend"? I dont remember which name was given at the time of account opening. My alternative emails are as under:

razzaqabdur@gmail.com
    misharazzaq@hotmail.com

Please I need urgent help to open my hotmail account. I have not changed my password so far

ABDUR RAZZAQ

• Sh
      21st of Aug, 2013
    Hotmail - Scam
    Gtechsolutions
    New Zealand

I called a number on a hotmail website for email help because I could not get or send email. I was told that somebody in Russia hacked my account and I needed a security system. I asked who it was from and was told Microsoft. I paid 119.99 for a lifetime plan. My computer was so very slow after that. I called a different help number and was told I had been scammed. I was sold a free Sophos security system for 119.99 from a company called Gtechsolutions that is working for hotmail. I am closing my hotmail account and telling everyone I know not to deal with hotmail and their scams.

• Ti
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Google *Octro Inc - on 23/10/2017 google octro inc has deducted 5000 amount from my account unauthorized
    India

23/10/2017
    my mobile number is 9470003019

Google - google play
    whittlesea
    Victoria
    Australia

G.CO HELPPAY 13TH JULY 2018 RECIEPT NUMBER 181833

a transaction for 29.99 was taken from my bank account and i did no authorise this.
    my name is Mathew Duncan and i dont even own a phone with google play on it.
    my email address is mat.duncan@hotmail.com
    i want the money refunded into my account

Google - Google charge twice on my credit card
    Denmark

I have complain that Google charge me twice on something that i never purchase.
    25, 00GOOGLE
    *SVCSAPPS_bob DEN kr189, 24

25, 00GOOGLE
    *SVCSAPPS_bob Den kr189, 24
    How stupid the google can charge me this and it charge two time!
    I would like my money back!

Jocelyn Jørgensen

• Me
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Google - G-mail account "melissachae0419@gmail.com"
    Richmond
    Virginia

I believe my "melissachae0419@gmail.com" is hacked. Can you please take a look into this account.

• Sh
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Google - g.co/helppay# ??????
    Mountain View
    Arkansas
    g.co

Getting charges and in some cases credits for those charges but every once in a while thye sneak one in without a credit!! Had to cancel my credit card on advice of card issuer!

• Ho
    Glu - Gold not received
    Lafayette
    Louisiana

I entered and completed a survey for Save the children and y'all were not answering my emails. Then I get a email saying I don't qualify! I made the donation! Tapjoy is false advertising! I demand to have someone contact me! I demand to receive my gold!

• Me
    Google - google search

when I am trying to enter https://www.esheba.cnsbd.com/ it's showing, "your connection is not secured, Back to safety..." it's an official railway ticket booking site of Bangladesh .I think it's a security mistake of google.

• Ra
    Google - book I ordered
    Bullhead City
    Arizona

I ordered the mammoth hunters by Jean Auel and it was supposed to be only under 6$ and be here the 22 nd of June. You have charged my account and looks likr you double billed me and charged me $4 more then quoted and I still don't have the book' no wonder everyones going to e-bay and amazon PDJBRTHB and PDJBPFH1 I only want one mammoth hunters

• Gr
    Google - Gmail

You have several people using gmail and hangouts to solicit

gifts and outright bribes they all have gmail accounts phone accts and seen to be from ghana you might want to check into
    it and stop it

• Ha
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Google - charges to my credit card, showing up on bank statement
    Grandy, North Carolina

My latest bank statement shows 20 charges of $1.42, Not authorized. request a refund, and stop in future. Kermit Carpenter, kermitcarp@aol.com

16th of Aug, 2018
    Google - Charges

I have several different charges on my bank account for 1600 Ampitheater Mountain View, CA...when I looked it up it said it was google... I dont know why the charges are on my account. I really would like to know why there are unauthorized charges.

16th of Aug, 2018
    Google - I'm being charged unlawfully to my credit card
    Oak Bluffs
    Massachusetts

For months I have been charged $4.99 for google pandora, out of Mountain View, California for a charge I do not want. I need it taken off my statement immediatelMy name is Marcia Buckley

• He
    Google - Fraud charges
    Chesapeake
    Virginia
    VISAGOOGLEKONAMIG.CO

VISA GOOGLE KONAMI G.CO/HELPPAY#CA

This company has charged over 1000 to my account!!!

Who is it my bank won't refund me the money because it has been over more than a 60 day span!

• Ra
    Google - Goole starmaker app
    Tamilnadu
    India

Every month google deducting 189.44 indian rupee without my information.. So i need to deactivate those charges... Please help me.

Google - unauthorized charges
    Mauritius

i've had a charge of USD 185 from Google, tried to look up these charges, and without having bought any of them services - google apps or g-suite,
    i am having to pay for them!!!
    i need my refund and need it to stop

• Rb
    Google - CPH
    St Louis, MO

Your censorship of ads from Concordia Publishing House is unconscionable considering the other salacious and disgusting material your search engine depicts. Perhaps I should use search engines that believe in the diversity of opinion.