Hotmail / scams

Batch:2007MJL-01
Winner's name: Claudia Beatriz Martinez

RaffleDrawWinningEmail:claudiabeatrizmartinez@hotmail.com

Congratulations Lucky Winner,

On Behalf of the Screening Committee of United Kingdom National Lottery, I wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your winning in accordance with the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions. Hence you are therefore cleared for payment by the verifications and fund release department at the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the United Kingdom National Lottery.

Your approved winning Certificate number is UK/9876125
Your winning Transfer Identification code is .ELPC/MWT/0143

As you already know, all winners for the online version of the United Kingdom National Lottery Online promotions were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies listed online as part of our international promotion to promote international co-operation between the United Kingdom and other countries worldwide and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this week's lucky dip sweepstakes and we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize of the sum of £1,000 000 Pounds Sterling and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, you are to contact the the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning to you with the contact informations below:

CONTACT INFORMATION:-

Courier Name: ScarLet Courier LTD.
Contact Person: Mr. Richard Peterson
Telephone:+[protected]
E-mail: scarletcourierdelivery_unit@yahoo.co.uk

Note that you are to provide the Lottery Winners Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning with the required details below to officially identify you:

1) Winner's Full Names:
7) Winning Batch Number:
8) Winning Transfer Identification code: ELPC/MWT/0143
9) Winning Certificate Number: UK/9876125
10) Country:

Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process; therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winnings within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winnings remitted back to the United Kingdom National Lottery Headquarters and will then be added to next winning draws. Also kindly be aware that the United Kingdom National Lottery winning prizes are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and as a result, you are advice to follow the Lottery Claims Terms and Conditions to ensure the remittance of your prize to you within the stipulated time of the claiming of winnings.

Further to this, due to some recent miss-up of some winning numbers, as a Prize winner and according to the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions, you are only privy to your winnings informations and your winnings transfer information in order to avoid any form of double claiming and misappropriation of your winnings, hence the release of your winning informations to a third party(friends and family members inclusive) is absolutely ruled out as this will lead give room to double claiming by a third party which is against the United Kingdom National Lottery Terms and Conditions. You are hereby advice to keep your winning information personal from any third parties (friends and family members inclusive) until your winnings have been remitted to you.

Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the Agency that will be handling the transfer of your winning. If you need any assistance whatsoever from this office, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr.Pinkett Griffin
Accredited Fiduciary Agent
Confidentiality Notice:
Please note that this email and any files that may be attached to it is/are confidential and is/are intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity (is) to which it/they is/are addressed. Any use,distribution,copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited under applicable law(s).Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of NATIONAL LOTTERY and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NATIONAL LOTTERY finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract(s).

United Kingdom National Lottery
COPYRIGHT © [protected] ALL RIGHT RESERVED

Too much spam? Try Yahoo! Mail and we'll help keep the junk out of your inbox.

Comments

Gi
  16th of Oct, 2008
Great new site ...
All I want to know is why have you made a new page with no reply possible???
I cannot answer the people who write to me
There is no reply button!
When are you going to fix it please
Thanks
Ginko
Ku
  20th of Nov, 2008
Dear Sir,

I wish to give an complaint regarding hi-jacking and mis-using my e-mail address for criminal activities. A couple of days before I received an e-mail in the name of MSN.COM asking me to confirm my e-mail address and pass word for official purpose, saying that if I do not respond within a weeks time, my e-mail addres will be deleted and all my correspondence will be washed out. Fearing the consequences of deleting my e-mail, I gave my e-mail addres as well as my pass word. However when I later tried to open my e-mail account, it did not open with my pass word as it was hi-jacked by someone and changed my pass word. Since this e-mail was opened many years back, I have forgoten abount security detail/anser to security questions to open my account by changing my pass word.

Since then I am getting many phone calls from my friends and business clients about receiving e-mails in my name asking for help/donations saying that his sister in USA is seriously ill and needs operation and he very badly is in need of funds to visit USA and to take care of his sister. I am enclosing/forwarding the copy of the e-mail received by my friend for you reference/information.

I do know how to recover my e-mail address and also what precaution I should take and to whom I have to complaint in this matter.
I also require this e-mail address very badly as it contains lot of my bussiness correspondance. Please advice me in detail what I should do now to recover my e-mail address and also what precautions I should take to protect myself against any mis-use of my e-mail address for criminal activities.

Your early reply in this matter is highly appriciated.

Thanking you,

Uttranchal (INDIA)

Alternate e-mail address : negikundan@yahoo.co.in

Mob No:0091-9837173465

Office:0091-135-2442021.

Note: I require my old/lost e-mail address" negikundan@hotmail.com" with operating password "kundan". If the password is changed, please let me know the new password also.
Ab
  1st of Dec, 2008
Sir/madam

My hotmail account is not opening. I am inserting my passsword several time without success. Tried to send password forgotten, question is asked to establish my ID " who is your best friend"? I dont remember which name was given at the time of account opening. My alternative emails are as under:

razzaqabdur@gmail.com
misharazzaq@hotmail.com

Please I need urgent help to open my hotmail account. I have not changed my password so far

ABDUR RAZZAQ
Sh
  21st of Aug, 2013

Hotmail - Scam
Gtechsolutions
New Zealand

I called a number on a hotmail website for email help because I could not get or send email. I was told that somebody in Russia hacked my account and I needed a security system. I asked who it was from and was told Microsoft. I paid 119.99 for a lifetime plan. My computer was so very slow after that. I called a different help number and was told I had been scammed. I was sold a free Sophos security system for 119.99 from a company called Gtechsolutions that is working for hotmail. I am closing my hotmail account and telling everyone I know not to deal with hotmail and their scams.

Google Logo Google