Hooters / crappy managers...

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I recently saw 'Undercover Boss' where Hooters was featured. I saw mostly positive things about the company and seems like any other average american restaurant. I am angry that CEO Coby Brooks decided to keep manager 'Jimbo' after his inappropriate expolitation of his staff. Jimbo is a disgusting man, a liability, and makes the WHOLE company look terrible. Keeping someone like Jimbo who would knowingly act that way on camera makes it look like that behavior is 'not that big of a deal'. I f Hooters will put people like that in charge than Hooters is not that great of a place to work because you will keep an obnoxious manchild who gets his jollies from degrading young girls. I am 27 and if Jimbo told me to snort a plate of beans I would have told him to go piss up a rope. I am disappointed in this company. Jimbo should have been FIRED. Instead he got a slap on the wrist. The company was on national television and it would have reflected better on Hooters and would have helped your image if you had taken a firmer stand against such disgraceful unprofessionalism. That behavior is absolutely unacceptable! He has not changed and it is only a matter of time before an employee files a lawsuit for harassment.

Kelly Ashton

Comments

• Yl
      17th of Feb, 2010

He should have been fired. I was shocked they let him keep his job.