Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employees Hooters waitress not!!!

Hooters  - waitress not!!!

S
Author of the complaint
5:03 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On December 11, 2009 @ 8:45pm. Myself, my husband & my sister stopped there for some wings & drinks, to have a good time. We sat on the outside. Our so called waitress (Crystal) if she had blonde hair, took our drinks & She took my husband & my order but not my sisters. Had to hunt her down to place my sisters order. Crystal did not come back to our table once, after that. To see if we needed anything, any drinks, any condiments, how is the food? NOTHING. The food was disgusting right along with Crystal. I watched her to see how long it would take her to come back to our table, she never did. Trying to schmooze the drunks that were there, another waitress passed by (She had brunette hair). Our table even turned our glass upside down, showing that we would like another. At that time it was 9:50pm, we asked for the manager. Low & behold, who I thought was a customer, was the manager. The manager was hanging right along w/the drunks, & w/Crystal the whole time. Told him what happened, he took everything off but the drinks. Crystal then had the nerve to ask do we want another drink... LOL! I had my hand out for my change & Crystal put it on the table instead.

Helpful? 0 0

More Hooters complaints & reviews

Hooters - bad service
Hooters - treated poorly by assistant manager of store
Hooters - employees
Hooters - bad service/hospitality
Hooters - discrimination
3 comments
B
Aug 20, 2010 5:03 am

dude [censor] hooterrssss! I complained about them too!

W
Jun 07, 2010 5:03 am

That sucks that you visited a horrible restaurant I wouldn't go back either! however I can guarantee that it is not Karma lol! The ongoing objectification of women! Ha! That comment clearly came from an ugly woman who obviously never got the chance to use her femininity to her advantage. We as women have the upper hand in the world. Is it objectifying if I expect a man to hold the door open for me because I am a woman or to watch his language in front of me? I think not, this is America, if a woman wants to use her body to make money that is her right! Pretty much mind your own business and don't be mad if you can't make money by using your personality, body, or attitude...all things that make a person who they are!

0 0

Guess its Karma and what you get mindlessly supporting the ongoing objectification of women. It affects you too ya know.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

229 complaints