Hootersmusic

A Jun 21, 2019 Review updated:

I'm writing this complaint regarding the music that is played while at 680 West 49 st hialeah Fl 33012. The population that visits this location is primarily Hispanic and the music is an English in a genre that is mostly country and/or rock and roll. I truly enjoy hooters however due to the music I rarely go. Like many other Hispanic Americans in the neighborhood we all complain about the music played by the Restsurant. I complained to the waitress and she said it's a satellite radio and the restaurant has no control of what is played. She directed me to a jukebox of which I was disappointed to think that I had to spend additional to the 100 plus dollars I spend each time I go to this restaurant. Please be more mindful of the population and the music being played. I left the restaurant with a headache because the music was no fitting for the Hispanic ambience. If possible please change the satélite station to a Hispanic Spanish station and I'm sure the restaurant will attract more locals from the area creating a better local business relationship. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Anita Bawnghit Jun 21, 2019

Why should hooters have a Hispanic ambiance? Just because there's many Hispanics in the area?