Honda / gas tank
Hello everyone my name is Nate.
the reason i am posting this complaint is due to my Honda VTX 1800 has been in the shop for almost six weeks.
Well let's start with the reason the bike is in the shop. will leaving a military base I made a bad desicion to ride over some faulty equipment in the road which caused me to drop the bike. I was ok, but the bike looked like crap and the base police gave me a ticket lol. Well I took the bike to a shop my insurance guy recommended to me and they said it would take around two weeks give or take a day. Well it's been five weeks and all the dealer can tell me is the tank is on back order and it is up to Honda. the dealership is not the ones at fault and i should call Honda myself. (at what point should the customer call the people that the dealer should be talking to? I guess now!!!) So I called the number provided by the dealer and they told me it would take somewhere around two to three bussiness days to find out anything about my bike. For crying out loud it is a gas tank got dang it!!! I spend fifty dollars a week to drive my truck to work and seven dollars to ride my bike and now my wife has started to nag me about why i needed a bike in the first place. this is so stressfull and I don't know where to turn if you have any ideas E-MAIL ME firstname.lastname@example.org
More Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure