Honda — xm radio customer service
Honda accords have the great xm radio and we subscribed/paid for a year of service in october 2017. We just received a notice that there are additional charges and we are about to be turned over to their collections. I can't believe honda will tolerate supporting the xm radio as they are extremely rude and they are guilty of false advertising. (claiming we paid in full too early... Now there are more charges). Honda is an upstanding honest company in our opinion and we've had plenty of hondas and have suggested honda products to our friends an family. If honda continues to deal with such a dishonest and rude company, it would be a huge surprise, but we and our friends will go to another type of car. Abc tv (20/20 for example) is going to hear about this as well. Just wanted you to have a heads up on this. We truely appreciate, so far, your terrific cars and service but the public should not have to deal with the xm company which apparently honda has chosen.
More Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap
- Hero Honda - poor service!
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0