Honda Unicorn 150 / Engine problem
I have a problem with my Honda unicorn the bike. The bike starts but the moment I accelerate the engine stops. In the rainy season, this gets worst. Some time during travel if I change the gears the moment I leave the clutch the engine stops and jump-starts. The service center does not seem to have an answer to the problem. I have tried changing the spark plug, cleaning the tank, cleaning the carburetor, changing the diaphragm in the carburetor. Engine de-carb. Nothing seams to work. The worst thing is the problem is not consistent. Does not happen all the time, which makes me look like a fool at the service center.
Can any one advice.
More Honda Unicorn 150 Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment
- Honda Motor - manager
- Honda Motor - damaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair
- Honda Motor - quality of service provided by viva honda (vcm agencies ltd, mumbai. india) for our honda city.
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned