Honda — scam honda has of repo the cars
My complain is that I had a bad financial status, and my car payments was $389.00 a month for 3 years I always paid on time but the last 2 months things got harder and I was able to send just $250.00 a when I spoke to customer service at Honda she said it was ok and told me at longes I paid something it will be ok, but last Sunday they came and repo my car and I just have 6 more payments to go and I'll fininsh with the contract, so I call honda financial and they told me that they don't have the records and is being 4 days and no respond so the car is sitting on the lot, and the more stay there it will cost me more money. so I ask them if I paid the remaindding balance $3454.00, will still be consider repo they told me yes, them I ask them againg in my contract said after they fininsh my contract if I want to purcharse the car I can for $10, 000.00 I ask the customer service if still will be consider repo she told yes, but all this time theywere very rude and they arae sitting on the papper work they have very bad customer service, It will be nice if some will look into this or maybe you can guide me who do I need to talk about this because all my life I always got cars from honda and this is the first time they trick me like bad, so please I need help or advise if you really look in to all this situation I wal almost finish and I think is not fare that just because the economy is bad they try to jerk anybody.
Thank you i will appreciated if you can help or guide me to the right people.
More Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap
- Hero Honda - poor service!
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0