Honda Rancher 350 Es / Choke cable is not working!
I have a Honda rancher 350 es, choke cable has not worked for 3 years have to reach under seat to prime carb, i was told by the dealer that cable was a bad design, unit has very low hours, cable must have gotten water in around boot, i was told new replacement was a much better design unit is not used but once in while,but it sure would be nice to have a choke cable that worked, seeing as how it went bad through no fault of my own, dealer never told me not to get unit wet, unit is an 02 model but is used very little for problems like this.
More Honda Rancher 350 Es Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.