Hero Honda — regarding the performance of super splendor
I have been using Hero Honda bikes for the past 9 years. My first bike was Hero Honda Splendor, which served me for 5yrs and6months. Till the time of replacement it gave me 68 km/lit mileage. I never had any problem with that bike. Then I replaced it with super splendor which created lots of complaints from the very first year of my purchase. Within 2 years it incurred me lot of expenditure for repairing it. I am now totally dissatisfied with this bike. There are complaints like weaker bore and oil leakage into the bore there by vehicle releases excessive smoke with sound (crakes), less mileage (46km/lit). And the gear shift is very hard while we are changing the gear, bringing the vehicle to neutral is a big task for me every time, bcoz I have to stand in the gear shift to bring it to neutral.
More Hero Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap
- Hero Honda - poor service!
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0