Honda / Hondat City / immediate attention required
The following mail was sent twice but no response, it shows how the company treats it's customers !!!
From: Harish Gandotra
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:08 PM
To: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'; 'email@example.com'; 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
Subject: Immediate attention requested .
Dear Anita, Suniti and Saba,
I am writing this mail out of total frustration, pl pass on this to your head of quality and head sales and service . I was going to mark this mail to Mr. Masahiro Takadegawa, but decided not to do so.
I would like to come straight to the point.
I have 2 Honda City one is DL3CY2768 ( almost 4 + yrs old done 55, 000 KM, no issues till date ) and DL4CEA0009 registered Jan 07.
The 2nd Car DL4CEA0009 has been giving me trouble ever since the 1st service .
Service Station : Curtsey Honda
Location: Okhla, New Delhi
1. The Driver side window does not roll up automatically, this was first reported to the service station way back April 07.
2. Steering suddenly goes hard when turning . Informed day one but as per the service station this is normal !!!
3. Horn does not work.
4. Remote does not operate properly, the front doors do not work with the remote.
5. The Break shoes have worn out at 10, 000 KM . In the case of my old car the brake shoes just got changed at around 50, 000 KM . Just to let you know I do not have a driver and both the cars are driven by us ( myself and my wife).
I feel either this Car ( DL4CEA0009) is a piece of junk or the service station mechanics are playing dirty . The earlier car was serviced by Prime Honda for almost 3 yrs and never gave me a problem ( this is the reason why I bought the 2nd car) and ever since I bought the 2nd car both of them are being serviced from Curtsey Honda at Okhla.
May I request you to kindly take this matter seriously and take immediate action and get car fixed at no cost, failing which I will have no other option than to go public and legal .
Harish Gandotra| GM- Delivery| Tech Mahindra
A-7, Sector-64 Noida.
Mobile : +[protected]
More Honda / Hondat City Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure