Honda / Bad service center

Malaysia Review updated:
2.5
Few weeks ago i send my honda city to SERI KEMBANGAN honda service center to service my car, the guy told me that i need to make an appointment on the week day for servicing. I so angry about it, since that is not much car is waiting for servicing and the guy attitute is very bad. After that i send my car to other service center, they no need to make any appointment. I hope the top management will take action and hope will have some more improvement.
Ta

Comments

Dd
  24th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I think if the dealership makes appointements then make on, Just because a joes garage does not make appoinments.Dealerships are busier and a lot more customers than those side garages.I work at a dealer and appointments are better for all
Az
  23rd of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thanks for the info ... btw, appointments and actual work done on the car are two separate things. The appointment made allows you discuss about your car with the service advisor without having the queue up like the rest of the walk in customers. However, work done will be processed based on the current day's activity. We always aim to process cars as soon as possible to minimize waiting times!

Our recent expansion (additional 2 service bays and ample parking), earlier opening hours, and shift-lunch breaks for our service staff will hopefully speed things up for you guys.

Appointments made at Global Amity will also be processed separately than those of walk in customers. Hopefully, the new system we are practicing will shorten the wait times (especially for service appointments).

Pls bear in mind that the busiest time at any service center is usually in the morning (7am-1pm). For a normal service, you're far better off making an appointment in the afternoon. (pls call and check how long the service would take).
Az
  15th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Stay in touch with us and be updated with our latest development:

Facebook : http://www.globalamitysdnbhd.com

Twitter: http://www.HondaKL.com

Hope to see you on FB and twitter! :)

Honda Motor Logo Honda Motor