Home Depot / laying of flooring
We bought flooring from home depot (hd) and arranged for their contractors to lay it in 3 bathrooms.
Whilst laying the flooring they severed a water pipe ($1000 to fix - we had to find a plumber and plasterer) the company promised to pay that as soon as we sent them these invoices the next week after 4 weeks and numerous msg with this company we contacted the manager of hd the check was sent the following week.
Now the flooring is bubbling - again no resolutuion from the company - we contacted the manager from hd who said they were coming last week to fix the problem - guess what they never contacted us or showed up. I feel this has been a huge waste of money and poor workmanship from hd contractors - advise steer clear from hd flooring contractors. We have used hd contractors to install blinds in the past and were very satisfied with their professionalism and follow up.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - Custom closet consultation
- Home Depot - Roof Installation
- Home Depot - employee/ cashier
- Home Depot - flooring
- HomeDepot - glass door