Home Depot — credit card [protected] false representation from rep
I signed up for a Home Depot credit because we are installing a kitchen. We were told that we would not have to pay until the work was started. The work will not be starting until Dec. I just got a bill for the total amount.
The Home Depot rep gave us erroneous, false info in order for me to sign up for a credit card which is in the least misleading and totally unethical! I am fully disappointed in this practice of trying to get people to sign up for credit cards!!! Please fix this.
Please respond to: [protected]@comcast.net
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment