HH Gregg / Mail in rebate... what a joke!

Montgomery, United States Review updated:
4.6
I bought a mattress set ,washer & dryer and a refrigerator from HH Gregg in Montgomery, AL back in November 2006. The delivery fee was $ 59.99 x 3, which would be reimbursed when I sent in the rebate form in. I sent the form to Texas and I never got my refund. I called back to make sure the information was correct and they told me to send it to Florida, I did that and haven't heard anything since. This rebated is nothing but a SCAM... This company is a RIP OFF and they don't give SH!! about their customer and the customer service dept is very rude and could care less about your problem so don't bother calling them unless you are from another country!!! Oh one more thing never ever finance anything with GE Money Bank unless you want to pay for life...

Comments

Mo
  1st of Apr, 2009
I totally agree, with the comment about GE Money Bank we bought a Big Screen T.V. from HH Gregg that was suppose to have no interest for 24 months. I got the bill and it was wrong it said it was only for 12 months no interest so I called and said I would not pay the bill until it was correct, they finally got it corrected 2 months later and so then I did not get the free financing since I had not paid the bill??? Because of there error I get punished not sure how that is good customer service but in my line of work which is project management and customer service we would not keep customers if we treated them as I was treated.
Rw
  27th of Jan, 2010
hh gregg rebates are a scam. The company in charge of issuing the rebates must have a deal that entitles them to more money if they find (create?) reasons to reject coupon applications. That's what they did with my $69.99 refrigerator coupon. They made up a reason which was totally untrue.

My advice: Don't count on getting that rebate back even if you submit the perfect application, because you won't get it back, and get them to take the rebate offer off the price up front.

The hh gregg rebate offer was definitely a scam in my experience.

HH Gregg Logo HH Gregg