HH Greg / No Service - High End TV

1 NC, United States Review updated:

Purchased very high end Sony TV from HH Greg and 3 weeks later the TV quit working. Have been unable to get the service dept to return my call to schedule service. Employee with HH Greg told me that they are in the business of selling the TV and not serviceing them and it really was'nt their problem. Suuggested that I call Sony.

I sent a complaint to HH Greg Corp and have yet to get a responce. I call everyday and still nothing.

I spent $4000 on the this TV as a family gift. This is a lot of money and a big sale for HH Greg. What in the world is the logic of this company, do they honestly think Ill ever purchase from them again. Do they think Ill ever recommend anyone to purchase from them.

HH Greg sucks!! I plan on telling everyone I know!!!

Comments

• Gw
      20th of Sep, 2008
    HH Greg - NO SERVICE
    1758 Broken Bow Drive West
    Jacksonville
    Florida
    Phone: 904 220-1919

I purchased a high end washer and dryer with Hh Gregg in May. About 20 days later it started giving problems. I purchased the extended "lemon" policy at the salesman's encouragement as he indicated after 3 calls for the same thing, I get a new appliance. Almost 5 months and 8 calls for the SAME problem, I still do not have a working dryer. I am sick of this company and WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM FROM THEM. THEY ARE HORRIBLE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE. I JUST WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW OTHER THAN THIS WEB SITE. I have spoken the the General manger of the store and he refuses to do anything for me other than direct me to continue to call repair companies. No it is not costing me anything other than the 100's I am spending at the laundrymat on drying clothes for a family of five. They could not care less about any of this, however I hope the word gets out. Today's economy is not going well and they should be more appreciative of customers.

• Cw
      28th of Oct, 2008

If I was you I would report them to the better business bureau. It will get checked out then and then make a complainy to the Attorney Generals office for being scammed they had to honor the warranty and since they did not will cost them at the end.

Good luck

• Ba
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    HH Greg - NO SERVICE
    HH Greg

My experience seems similar to others here. Delivery of LG refrigerator was bad. Sub-contractor couldn't be bothered to remove the doors = damage to the door of my house. Had to listen to a string of complaints about how hard it was to deliver (like it's my fault your 3rd grade education nets you such a job). Didn't bother setting up the appliance - didn't drop the leveling legs or even remove all the plastic = nice job! Glad I didn't have them hook up the water - that would have gone well

HH Gregg doesn't care a bit - attitude is "oh well, too bad for you".