Hertz / dirty car, no customer service

1 Logan AirportBoston, MA, United States Review updated:

Car that I picked up at the airport from No. 1 Gold area was not cleaned, not prepped. Nobody working outside, only option was to stand in a long line.

Drove to the exit gate and discovered that they also hadn't put a contract in the car, which they're supposed to do for gold members
(we pay a yearly fee for this convenience).

Had to wait a long time at exit gate to get the contract. On returning the car, again nobody working there, long line of customers. Had to abandon the car in their returns paddock just to catch my flight on time.

Are Hertz laying off workers? I telephoned Customer Relations and somebody promised that someone would get back to me, but nobody did. Should I stop using Hertz and encourage my colleagues to do the same?

Comments

• Er
      20th of Feb, 2009

Yes you should stop using Hertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same.

• Ha
      27th of Dec, 2009

First of all, it is not 'ARE Hertz'. It's IS... forget it. Yes, Hertz has laid off 40% of its workforce, in 2008. Thanks to Mr CEO himself. Hertz has also shrotened the fleet.
    Blame on the economy. Rather, blame on the republicans for the ### job they did for 8 years.