Hertz Agency, Idaho Falls Airport / false damage claim!
4 months after returning our rental car to the Hertz Agency in Idaho Falls Airport, I received notice that a claim of damage to the car was made in the amount of $978.80 with add'l charges totaling $1513.35!! Four of us checked out the car when we returned it and notified the clerk that we ran into a hailstorm in So. Dakota and there may be a small "ding" on the windshield. The clerk said nothing about it at the time. Now, I get notice that there was damage to the rear hatch and bumper! NOT SO!! We have learned a lesson the hard way...that is, NEVER rent from Hertz. Other rental companies do a walk-around with their customers before AND after the rental period. Nothing of this kind was offered by this Hertz Agency!! (claim # HROWIDA 277327)
More Hertz Agency, Idaho Falls Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - Over charge?
- Hertz Rental - not honoring the agreement with geico
- Hertz - poor customer service/ dirty smelly filthy windows 
- Hertz - london car rental congestion charge 
- Hertz - roadside assistance