Hero Honda Motors / HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd / bad service!

1 India Review updated:

I purchased the cbz extreme from millennium motors pvt. Ltd. , 139/26, domlur 2nd stage, bangalore - 71 with the help of a auto loan from hdfc bank pvt. Ltd.548/d, maruthi mansion, cmh road, indira nagar, bangalore - 560038, in january 2007.

On january 19, 2007 I was given the delivery of a new cbz extreme. At the time of delivery I was promised that I would receive the original rc book and the tax paid receipt within 45 days,

On 22 feb 2007, I was told that the rc book has not yet arrived.

On 17 mar 2007. I was told that a executive has misplaced the rc book and will give it to me after finding it. I was not even intimidated about the loss.

Since then I have been following it up with millennium motors, and the only response I received was that they are still searching for it.

In the 3rd week of july, I was even abused by an executive. I was told that they have lost the original rc book and I can do what so ever I want in this regard.

I then met the managing director of millennium motors, and updated him of the situation. I was promised full cooperation. But no outcome of the meeting. I was then directed to hdfc bank, as my vehicle was hypothecated to them. Since then it is been a blaming game, where in millennium motors blames the bank & vice versa.

I even tried contacting hero honda motors on telephone numbers 25550430, 25584436, 25582436, 25321139 only to be given the same response that the person under whose jurisdiction millennium motors, falls is out of station.

It is now 10 months since the purchase of the vehicle and I am yet to receive my original documents!

Comments

• Gi
      14th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - AMB charges amount diducted from my sallery account.
    Mumbai
    India

Un necessary charges diducted from my salary account no. 00161140015630 of amount 531.00 with the Narration AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR MAY2018-MIR1815626518571.

• Pr
      14th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - deactivate smart pay recharge t o7204005668
    Bangalore
    India

Could you please deactivate my smart pay service for recharging my tatadocomo-phone recharge of 100 rupees at this number 7204005668 from my hdfc credit card ending with 5589.

• Mj
      15th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - stop billing of my prepaid no.9527661234
    India

every week bank pay rs.100 for recharge of my mo.no.9527661234 from my bank account.please stop this.

• Pr
      15th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - POS Transaction
    Mumbai

Hello,

On 23rd June, last saturday without my permission transaction done whr my debit card with me only & I dint share any related info with anybody.
    When I enquired in Bank ( HDFC) they said, its POS transaction whr phonbanking customer care told me its not misuse its auto debiting, I' dint click any auto pay option then how it possible??