Hero Honda Motors / HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd / bad service!

1 India Review updated:

I purchased the cbz extreme from millennium motors pvt. Ltd. , 139/26, domlur 2nd stage, bangalore - 71 with the help of a auto loan from hdfc bank pvt. Ltd.548/d, maruthi mansion, cmh road, indira nagar, bangalore - 560038, in january 2007.

On january 19, 2007 I was given the delivery of a new cbz extreme. At the time of delivery I was promised that I would receive the original rc book and the tax paid receipt within 45 days,

On 22 feb 2007, I was told that the rc book has not yet arrived.

On 17 mar 2007. I was told that a executive has misplaced the rc book and will give it to me after finding it. I was not even intimidated about the loss.

Since then I have been following it up with millennium motors, and the only response I received was that they are still searching for it.

In the 3rd week of july, I was even abused by an executive. I was told that they have lost the original rc book and I can do what so ever I want in this regard.

I then met the managing director of millennium motors, and updated him of the situation. I was promised full cooperation. But no outcome of the meeting. I was then directed to hdfc bank, as my vehicle was hypothecated to them. Since then it is been a blaming game, where in millennium motors blames the bank & vice versa.

I even tried contacting hero honda motors on telephone numbers [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] only to be given the same response that the person under whose jurisdiction millennium motors, falls is out of station.

It is now 10 months since the purchase of the vehicle and I am yet to receive my original documents!

• ajeet chaudhary's Response, Mar 23, 2017

my februry salary is not received in my account and not returned to my pay and account 15
    my account no 50100169645772
    by hdfc bank sec.110 noida branch
    kindly reverse my salary as soon as possible

• Bhupal Singh's Response, Jun 25, 2017

I am applying HDFC credit card on 09.05.2017 and my credit card yet not received
    Application reference No. 17061413189280N1, DOB-08/04/1975, Mobile No. 7354734652

Comments

• Gi
      14th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - AMB charges amount diducted from my sallery account.
    Mumbai
    India

Un necessary charges diducted from my salary account no. 00161140015630 of amount 531.00 with the Narration AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR MAY2018-MIR1815626518571.

• Pr
      14th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - deactivate smart pay recharge t o7204005668
    Bangalore
    India

Could you please deactivate my smart pay service for recharging my tatadocomo-phone recharge of 100 rupees at this number 7204005668 from my hdfc credit card ending with 5589.

• Mj
      15th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - stop billing of my prepaid no.9527661234
    India

every week bank pay rs.100 for recharge of my mo.no.9527661234 from my bank account.please stop this.

• Pr
      15th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - POS Transaction
    Mumbai

Hello,

On 23rd June, last saturday without my permission transaction done whr my debit card with me only & I dint share any related info with anybody.
    When I enquired in Bank ( HDFC) they said, its POS transaction whr phonbanking customer care told me its not misuse its auto debiting, I' dint click any auto pay option then how it possible??

20th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - credit card
    India

I got credit card 1 year back but due to date of birth wrongly updated on their system ..they are not giving me any information ...pertetic services
    Please assist me 9967420936

• Ni
      20th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - bill pay thru Net banking
    Ahmedabad
    India

premium due bill from LIC br 840 Ahmedabad, dtd. april 15, 2018 not yet registered in Bill Pay(Net banking) . Grace period for payment is upto May 14, 2018.
    request pls. expedite so that online payment thru ECS is possible.
    my cust ID: 274883 acct no: 00061000015027 at CG rd, Navarangpura Branch, Ahmedabad .Gujarat India .

21st of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - HDFC credit card
    bangaluru
    India

your agents irritating me from +08197984076 this number asked about credit card i said i dont need, they keep on asking me about credit card talking nonsense saying i also selling condom do you need i will [censored] your mom its literally irritating. i blocked that number but still i got bad opinion on your agents.

• De
      21st of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - Credit card(4893772902283759)
    hdfcbank.com

Received an sms stating that a due of Rs. 1522 towards my credit card is to be cleared immediately, but I have neither used it nor activated the credit card. Please rectify this and inform me immediately.

• Bh
      29th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - I apply 2 months ago credit card but no buddy response
    G-11 south x
    India

Is this type your coustmers service f... Of
    your service

29th of Aug, 2018
    HDFC Bank - Online transaction placed by HDFC bank Ltd care no.02261479600
    India

I am personal loan holder, HDFC bank Ltd sent a web link to repayment for loan installment I fill up the link but haven't get any response from HDFC bank Ltd, l have received call from 02261479600, is it HDFC bank call centre number, please help me! I received payzaap paid SMS from email-RACSupport@in.hdfcbank.com

• Su
      1st of Sep, 2018
    HDFC Bank - Hdfc executives
    Tumkur
    India

Executive can not working properly and he does not interact with customer and always says too much lie

• Sh
      5th of Sep, 2018
    HDFC Bank - Debit card anual fee
    Delhi

Dear concern.
    This is inform you that my sallary account is HDFC Bank this account is free of cost all service but we have charged the debit card anual fee 850 rs so kindly reverse this amount .
    Cust ID - 70195917
    Account no - 50100169224536

• Av
      6th of Sep, 2018
    HDFC Bank - Credit card
    India

I am credit card user of hdfc bank the 3rd class service of phone banking from Last 2 hrs I am trying to reach them but phone was not answering any one. atlas one officer received called and cut the phone no satisfactory revert from hdfc staff. The worst service I have ever seen in banking credit card industry

• Ri
      11th of Sep, 2018
    HDFC Bank - Savings Account
    India

I have received an SMS regarding low balance in the account (A/c no.-2117) I do not have any account with your bank. Check and Respond.

• Pu
    HDFC Credit Card - deactivate my smart pay
    hyderabad

my crd end four no, 7415, please deactivate my pay

• Vi
    HDFC Bank - atm deliver 500 rs
    delhi

hi,

I was withdraw 2000 rs from hdfc bank ATM shalimar Bagh Delhi with central bank atm card but atm deliver defected note of rs 500 it was almost half .
    i have show the note in front of the atm camera and told the security guard about the matter.

please do the needful .

D.n pandey
    mail id:- sushilpandey300@gmail.com

HDFC Bank - Debit card
    Pune
    India

I want to connect my debit Card to Bhim app.
    But it's shows wrong Debit card details.
    I want help.

2nd of Oct, 2018
    HDFC Bank - Service is not good sirohi Branch
    Sirohi
    India

Branch staff Consumer ko shi tarh se jawab nhi dete hai or 2 hors tak Wait kar vana
    Koi kami hone par bad me btana bank ke chakar katvana time par reply nhi dena

• Su
      14th of Oct, 2018
    HDFC Bank - Amount deducted but recharge not done

Hi,
    Yesterday i recharged a number 3 times 8528527671 from paytm and amazon of rs. 56, 56 and 397. Amount deducted from account but recharged fail of all.
    Merchant is saying they have not got amount.
    Please support to get my amount refund.

Regards,
    Surya Prakash Maurya
    7398722858/7738329642

14th of Oct, 2018
    HDFC Bank - Salary account with credit card
    Barasat
    India

It's very theif service with HDFC BANK..I complain for hdfc BANK branch of barasat..my unauthorised salary deduct complain..very bad service. Fraught bank HDFC BANK with CREDIT CARD