Hero Honda / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom (Nikhi Motors), which is located in karnataka, Bangalore. I booked HH glamour with disc brakes on December 12, 2006. The next day, that is December 13, 2006, a representative of this showroom gave me a call and told me that the stock has arrived and I should come and pay the down payment, so I dropped to the showroom and inquired about the vehicle. They told the amount to be paid and took the cash. After receiving the cash, they are informing me that they do not have HH glamour with disk brake so asked me to go with the drum brakes. I told them that I want only HH glamour with disc brakes, so they told me to wait for two more days. I waited and waited for at least two weeks. After two weeks, when I reached the showroom, they are informing me that there is some problem with the HH glamour bike (disc brake), so the company is not willing to send the consignment of HH glamour disc brake from Dehli, so go with drum brakes. I told them I don't want the bike so refund the amount, but they were not ready to refund the amount and started pursuing me to go with drum brakes. Is this the way that a company handles a customer.

Comments

• Ee
      17th of Jul, 2009

there are not care of bikes
    especiall in vijayawada

11th of Aug, 2009

i had purchased hero honda pro motorcycle from vapi gujrat metro automobiles but they are not given a good service from three days my motorcycle still in a service center of metro automobiles they are not given proper responce to me metro automobiles maintenance manager use bad language to customer

• Kr
      12th of Aug, 2009

I also have to complain about the service of Hero Honda Auto Needs (Gurgaon), Last year in august I purchase passion plus and after first service (2-3 days) I was driving bike on Gurgaon Jaipur highway and the bolt which holds the engine oil falls in between the ways and engine of my bike got ceased. This is a careless service by hero honda people that they don't put time to screw all nut and bolts tight. My bike has been serviced third time last month and just after a month its engine start to make noise like it internal parts are having collision between them. when it is on the speed on 55-60 on highway, engine gets off suddenly (this is a very dangerous thing that happen on highway). I instantly changes gear to neutral and kicks to start the engine and again change the gear back to 4th gear. These culprit people never care for consumer's bike. And keep putting them in danger with their careless work.

krishan gopal
    Gurgaon

• As
      25th of Aug, 2009

I have purchased my bike CBZ XTREME January 09 and within one year speedometer is not working. I have made a complain to khanna automobile, Delhi but they are changing for that.

Ashish Gupta

BATTERY WILL BE complaint(DED )IAM GO TO MY SERVICER NO T CLERING

• Ru
      12th of Sep, 2009

today i went for servicing my HERO HONDA AMBITION BIKE,
    i asked them do the "SERVICING"
    I know some basics for the servicing of a bike like change of oil, checking of the lights and all
    but when i came home i found they did not even change the oil but the brake light is also not working which was not working before the servicing. i think this could be the servicing Hero Honda offers to the customers, they even forget to check the battery liquid, one more thing the disc brake fluid (brake oil) which is showing low on the level indicator, the service man asking me for change of whole disc brake system.
    this costs me for ONLY INR 400 .
    i am proud to say thet hero honda service is giving good service in their showroom.
    or do not go to showroom
    they do not have good people or they are not good people...

i did this servicing in VALSAD, GUJARATH, at SHANTI MOTORS

i am totally agree that HERO HONDA IS THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER!!

• Am
      18th of Sep, 2009

I have purchased hero honda pleasure in April 2009. Till date I have not received my Registration smart card. Also I have not received my vehicle insurance papers. There is no communication from hero honda staff, every time I have to follow up.

On the contrary, i purchased hyundai santro car in July 2009 and I have received all the papers within a month. Both the vehicles are purchased in same city ( Kolhapur) and registered from same RTO office. But the response of Hero honda is very poor. When I have paid all amount at the time of purchase then why my documentations is not done by hero honda. If this was the case hero honda should have told then, I would have purchase other company vehicle.

Should I expect some action from hero honda?????

• Ro
      6th of Oct, 2009

i purchase new cbz xtreame in august 2009, iam not satisfied with this becoz average is only 30kmpl, and also enginne noking, i have tols this problem to hh serivace agency but they said no solution of this they said piston proble.means herohonda become bad two wheeler, so i buy new bajaj pulsar fine exceelent bike no troble like hh cbz.so if any body waana buy h bikes that think before buy ok...

23rd of Oct, 2009

I have purchased my bike CBZ XTREME Last year march 07 nd in cyclencer some voices are coming from few days and when i go to dealer (sahib mototrs) no buddy is serious and everyone say sir wait 5 min our machanic are coming no buddy have any resposible person.

• Rp
      27th of Oct, 2009

I have puchased Hero honda Splendor plus (Bike) on dated 11.06.2009 from SHIVAM AUTO (ROHTAK) HARYANA. Till date my bike has runned Km. 3856 only but the chain set damaged. I have visited the show room on dated 26th Oct. 09. The super visior has told me that the (chain set) you will chainge on your own price, Company not given the warrnty of its part.

Please suggest me.

My E-mail ID [protected]@gmail.com
    Mob: 09039469112

28th of Oct, 2009

hi !!!
    The service provided by RANJEET MOTORS, THANE is very poor. I think they are tampering with the bikes parts.

28th of Oct, 2009

hi!!!
    I want complaint about RANJEET MOTORS, THANE. The service given by ranjeet motors is very poor. I think they are tampering with the bikes.

• At
      31st of Oct, 2009

i ll purchase a hero honda cd delux in sep 2009.the company assurnce of avg 75kmpl.
    the vehicle avg is 50kmpl.the free servicing charges is 300/-which is only oil charge .the servicing privetly is also 300/- what abt the world free servicing .
    the engineer explain the avg improve after two servicing then the book let of companythey should mentation abt the service charge and avg improvement
    after two servicing.

• Te
      4th of Nov, 2009

sir,
    I bought my vehicle, DIO some 4 years back to the date. To be very honest, the vehicle was at the best until the first service . Problems have been a very common thing later and unsolved till date.
    Do you think we give the vehicles for just washing and oiling the vital parts??...or even changing the engine oil...common, i can do that myself..
    Being the professionals of the honda service station they don't even bother to look into the problems . The other fact is that there are no professionals is the service sector. According to me there are some locals who just know to remove the nuts and bolts. NONE OF THEM ARE PROFESSIONALS !!!
    The service what they claimed was they wash the look into the vehicle only if the problem was reported . How the heck do you think every person will know the working of the vehicle??
    Its been 4 years that i bought my DIO..and the last service i gave was a few days back.
    There was no sound from my vehicle till that date and suddenly after service there is an extra sound from the vehicle engine which i reported the day itself.
    To my surprise THE CRANK SHAFT IS GONE !!...they were the exact words they reported. Are they trying to fool people??..A crank shaft is for the life time of a vehicle and claims its very obvious that its replaced after 30, 000 kms. Do you think we got a vehicle wroth the prize we paid??..i don't think so ...I had expected some real good service form honda at least.
    Being such a great company, its real shameful that such things are happening !!!
    let me be a little specific..
    The service provided by the palace honda, mysore is one of the worst ever seen service station i guess. I could just say in one line " I can service ma vehicle well better than giving just for a wash in the service station". Also paying 500 each month after the free service is too much for a wash. I don't think it costs more than 50 rs outside for a oil change, wash and the minor problems. I request the concerned persons to look into the matter as soon as possible, else i'll have to do a serious complaint which may even drop your sales to ZERO!!..

• Cr
      22nd of Jan, 2010

Sub:- New bike Engine Problem with in 2 Months!!!

Hallo,
    I bought a new Hero Hodna Glamour bike last two months back(Nov 11th, 2009). I given my bike to second Free service on last 13th Janaury before Pongal(1016 kms only rided).
    I called the service centre wokers from the last monday(18-10-2010) onwards. They had not replied properly and told to do the Engine repair work always.

In this two months which Engine part is repaired???

Till now they serviced my Glamour bike. Not yet ready means all HeroHonda Products are like this????

How i can get my bike from that service centre?

This is their good service and worth products from the HeroHonda?

Very Painfully,
    C.Rajendra Thilahar.

Dealer Name :
    Mohana Motors,
    Velachery, Chennai.

26th of Jan, 2010

i had purchase my bike hero honda CBZ Xtreme in india at nagappa motors, in the beginning their was nothing problem with the bike but while days goes on and as i continued my bike services with nagappa service center with regular oil change, their was lots of problems like over noise, shake in the entire body of the bike, loss of effective braking, chain problem along with less performance of engine, so request the company clients to kindly take care of the poor service issued by your service center at tamil nadu in chennai near by thirumangalam signal

prakash

12th of Feb, 2010

ihave own a cbz bike for it the suspensions were not working ihave told to the dealer that replace me a new suspensions he is telling that they are very well but its not fair they have a wroth customer service .the bike which i bougt is from sarayu auto in nellore.pls do something

• Al
      12th of Feb, 2010

Hi guys I am Alex from Bangalore, I Have brought my Favorite bike Dio yellow On November 13 2009. I am happy with my dio in all the performance, milage it give me 45 km, Dio is a sylish look bike awsome, i could prefer the same bike to my friends too.

• Su
      13th of Feb, 2010

Hi every body this is mahesh from bangalore feed up with nikhi motors bangalore i booked karizma r silver colour on dec27th on the same day i saw a bike in godown the bike was fully repainted in many place i clearly told the sales guy balu do not give me this type of bike jan22 was my delivery final went to pick the bike they had brought a new one from some local dealer n replaced the repainted part in the old one which i have seen on the dec27th screwd them till date i have not received the bike my brother works with crime report channel this time if any thing goes wrong call the guys shoot the video teach them lesson its our hardend money we r not mad to take such type of bike

• Ji
      16th of Apr, 2010

Dear sir
    all ready i have 3 hero honda motor cycle .allso i have new model passen plus he is not giving avrage after 3 free service still problem is same i am requesting to you plz help me and provede me good service

which is continue for hero honda motor cycle for buying