Hero Honda / Bad customer care
I purchased a bike (CBZ Extreme) on March 15, 2007, but now there is a rust on the swingarm of the bike. When approached service department (Hero Honda) they referred me to the sales department. Now, both of them say nothing can be done about the rust. I can't imagine a 3-1/2-month bike get a rust. Now they are saying they will not get it rectified and asking me to get it rectified by myself. This really pissed me off. I'm planning to take them to the consumer court for this.
More Hero Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.
- Honda Motor - engine oil over consumption and safety issue