HEB — additional charges
Heb charges.20 cents to make change. I asked for a roll of quarters in exchange for ten $1.00 bills. The cashier was hesistant to inform me that there was a.20 cent charge for any change requests. The interesting thing is... Heb charges tax on the.20 cents change request fee... Therefore it is.22 cents to make change. When I asked them why are they doing that.. The response was "the bank charges heb to get change." after thinking about the answer (the day after)... It dawned on me.. Heb has a credit union!!!
More HEB Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.