HEB — rude employee
The girls name is veronica bocout, or something of that last name. I was new to the store location. I saw that the item was out and just asked her, because she was walking by, 'is there anymore in the back."i'll go check."she goes and never comes back, I know b/c I waited. I figured she got caught up with customers. I decided to find her later and ask her, 'did you find any?"
She gives me the ugliest look and says 'does it look like I found it." and walks off. Thats very poor customer service. I go to check out and ask the cashier if they knew the girl, she did and gave me her full name. I ask her to call the manager so I can complain. I wanted and waited and waited and waited. My ice cream was beginning to melt so I decided to call in and post online. Rude customer service who can't do a simple task. She still works there and i'm surprised as rude as she is, she still works there. I read other complaints about this heb, maybe mine is nothing compared to the employees at this location, that constantly steal customers credit cards.
More HEB Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management
- HEB - e gift cards
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.