HDFC Home Loan / interst rate
I have HDFC bank home loan from last 2.5 yrs. Right now as every bank have down their interest rate which is around at 9 %. But HDFC bank still charging me 11.75% of interst rate.
Therefore I called their CCE & asked my query like why they are charging this much of higher interest rate for a old customer.
On this I got reply as I can decrese this interest rate by paying 0.5% on the principal outstanding amount. so my query is why bank is asking to customer to pay an extra amount for decresing the interest rate ? Why should I pay any extra amount for this ?
Also ... Initially bank offered me home loan & it was based on my monthly income & other related things. But as of now when bank is incresing their interst rate then why they are not considering the economical condition of their customer. This will not remains same all the time.
Please consider my complaint and do the needful.
Thanks & Regards
More HDFC Home Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised card blockage 
- HDFC Bank - savings account issue
- HDFC - mobile banking app
- HDFC - hdfc credit card team has hold my saving bank account with my concern