HDFC / false charges on my saving account
I have 2 accounts with HDFC. I opened my first account in [protected] , G C AVENUE, KOLKATA.
I went to Dum Dum Cant branch and the officer asked me to close that account and open one in their branch as I can keep an average balance of Rs 2500 only. I agreed to it. I asked to close my [protected] account and filled the application. No action was taken. Then I went to another branch and again request the same. NO ACTION WAS TAKEN. I was charged 750 Rs for AQB SERVICE CHARGE JUL-SEP2007. I called customer care, they apologized and put the 750 back by REVERSAL OF AQB (JUL-SEP07). Now again I can see some charges like - AQB SERVICE CHARGE OCT-DEC2007, SER TAX ON AQB SER CHGS OCT-DEC2007, EDU CESS ON AQB SER CHGS OCT-DEC2007, ATM DEC CHGS 05-01-08 [protected]. WHAT IS THIS???? CLOSE BOTH MY ACCOUNTS> I DONT WANT TO BNK WITH HDFC. ICICI is far better in quality and service.
More HDFC Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - relieving letter emp code m3528 
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised transactions
- HDFC atm located near Tughlaqabad metro station - requested to return my debit card.
- HDFC Bank - neft