HDFC / false charges on my saving account

India Review updated:

I have 2 accounts with HDFC. I opened my first account in [protected] , G C AVENUE, KOLKATA.

I went to Dum Dum Cant branch and the officer asked me to close that account and open one in their branch as I can keep an average balance of Rs 2500 only. I agreed to it. I asked to close my [protected] account and filled the application. No action was taken. Then I went to another branch and again request the same. NO ACTION WAS TAKEN. I was charged 750 Rs for AQB SERVICE CHARGE JUL-SEP2007. I called customer care, they apologized and put the 750 back by REVERSAL OF AQB (JUL-SEP07). Now again I can see some charges like - AQB SERVICE CHARGE OCT-DEC2007, SER TAX ON AQB SER CHGS OCT-DEC2007, EDU CESS ON AQB SER CHGS OCT-DEC2007, ATM DEC CHGS 05-01-08 [protected]. WHAT IS THIS???? CLOSE BOTH MY ACCOUNTS> I DONT WANT TO BNK WITH HDFC. ICICI is far better in quality and service.

Comments

Ay
  26th of Sep, 2008
Yup...
I also faced same kind of problem. I have one salary a/c with hdfc bank. And every month they are charging rRs 250 without any reason. I even talked with cusotmer care & mail to customer support. But after passing 5 months, i have not yet recived any feedback from their side.

HDFC is really a bad services provider bank. It SUKCS
Sw
  9th of Oct, 2009
hdfc is fraud bank.i am facing the problem of aqb charge deduction and it is third time the amont had been deducted
Ji
  1st of Feb, 2010
I am facing the problem. Rs 850 charged - AQB SER CHGS INC ST & CESS JUL-SEP2009.
Aj
  8th of Feb, 2010
They have deducted 20 rupees for " ST & CESS ON REMITOPS CHGS 030210 " HDFC Sucks
Na
  3rd of May, 2010
HI all,

Why everyone suffering muchhh?? I too faced the similar situation, I got an credit card from HFDC bank using a fraud ID proof (costs around 200 Rs), they gave me a credit limit of 15, 000 Rs and I swiped all the amt and throwed that card away.. Now HDFC have to suckk.. Follow this all..
Ge
  18th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
yes hdfc has many limitations and bad services compare to icici, which has more atms, branches and better service . shift to icici. i hold 12 silver priveledge sb a/c with icici and 1 with hdfc which i m planning to close.
Sh
  30th of Aug, 2010
Hi all

I am facing the problem. Rs 850 charged - AQB SER CHGS INC ST & CESS for Jan to Mar and Apr to June (Totally is Rs.1600 charged for two times)... HDFC is a very fraud bank and so please dont open a account in HDFC Bank.. i m planning to close my account
An
  12th of Jul, 2011
Its really a fraudd 1. While openig the account I was been told that the minimum balance is 2500and now all of a sudden the same has been changed to 10000 without any e-mail intimation!!! They send 100s of mails for their stupid advertisements and for purchasing the credit cards but idots dont send even a single intimation mail for this!!! Every1 should stop using their sucking service...
Po
  15th of Jul, 2011
I agree, HDFC is the worst bank... Cheating customers is what they do the best. Think very hard before you open an account with HDFC. They charged me 11030 as AQB SER CHGS INC ST & CESS JUL .
Ar
my amt 827 is deducted from my hdfc account :(
Po
  15th of Jul, 2011
We must all write to the Ombustan.. Please removing your money ... They are emptying all the accounts... Please take out your money before it is lost.
Su
  23rd of Jul, 2011
hi to all
i am also the victim of hdfc bank. they are dacoits in white collar. my advice is do not open account in this bank
Su
  9th of Sep, 2011
बहुत बैंक है इंडिया में यहा खाता बंद करो और दूसरी जगह खोल लो
Re
  13th of Nov, 2015
D.O.I- 02/11/2015, (m)9717101582 "Forcefully bank Withdrew the Amount Rs.330/- without any permission/information me. Under scheme(PMJJBY). please Return my amount. I have already complained regd. on your Helpline dated. 10/11/2015, comlaint /requist No. DELC1115074964.(RK Puram Branch)

HDFC Bank Logo HDFC Bank