HDFC / two wheeler loan

1 India Review updated:

I am Shiva murthy. G working in Concorde Motors (India) Ltd., I applied the loan in the name G. Lokesh (my brother) through HDFC Indiranagar Branch through Mr.Syed and he took the paper cheques and agreement everything and he promised me that he we give the cheque in two days and after 5 days he gave one sheet for that he will call DO, when I went to popular bajaj those people will tell they cant release the vehicle unless an until they give the original cheque, then finally syed told me contact one Mr. Chakrapani in HDFC When I contact him he told on 30-10-07, that he co-ordinate with syed and get the cheque to popular bajaj, but when i call him from my mobile 4 to 5 times he did pickup his mobile, finally on 31-10-07 when i call him from landline he his telling he will try to get in one day agaian, I really dont know why they dont respect the customer, they will tell their own reasons, that they had meeting, when they cant serve the customer properly what they will do in meeting, and chakrapani will reply for that he his not responsible for my loan at the end, really it is very pathatic service I got from HDFC employees, further I dont want anybody to go for HDFC to take loan, they dont know how to give service to the Customers, after heppening this I lost the interest of buying the two wheeler itself.

Comments

• Ra
      25th of Jul, 2008

I want to check my two wheeler loan account statement but I don't know how to check.