HDFC bank Credit Card / its about harrasment by bank employee

HDFC bank Ltd
Dear sir, Date : 28/07/09

Sub : complain of one bank employee about abusive language with the customer

I am krishna vishwakarma from dahisar east. my card number is [protected]. I am using this card from august-08.My overdue till today is around 23000/-.I converted this amount as EMI & my minimum due is my EMI every month i.e. around 4000Rs.This time i failed to pay my dues on my due date.Bank has blocked my card from 2 to 3 months. This was the situation of my card till date.

on 24/07/09 morning your bank employee Named As Mr Raj, Empl code:12992 from chandivali branch called at my landline number. I told him I will pay the amount on 29th july. Hearing this he started talking very rashly to me, started using abusive language related to my mother & father. After hearing this i also got angry & reverted same to him but he didn't stop & start harrasing me saying that i will come to your place, I will come to your office, you beg to someone or you sell yourself but i want my banks money back now only.

when the situation got worsed, I disconnect the cal, but he called me atleast 30 times on both my landline & my mobile number with different number.

I have recorded some conversation in my mobile, but he was aware of allthese things, he told me, "u cant do anything to me, He told me to come in the chandivli branch I will show you" but i refused to do so. He doesnt afraid to anything And shameless about his ill behaviour and abusive language.

I want to know If anyone fails to pay the said amount on due date & he is ready to pay on some other day, Bank has got the permission to abuse his customer .If yes, who has given the permission to abuse anyone’s mother & father & that person is very sure that nothing will happen to him.Noone can do anything about this matter & what he did to me is wright.

please revert back with the next action i will have to take or what action you have taken about that employee.
If i am not getting any response from you i will knock the door of consumer court, But that is very sure i will not stop with just writing a mail /letter to you.

In all his converstion he was saying, ”I m of chandivali branch bank employee. U come here I will show you who I m.” I met him in the chandivli branch on 27th july at around 2pm in the afternoon, but he was shameless about all these things & started the same way as he was doing on phone.
Please take some positive action as I have the proof of his abuse and ill behavior. I expect that you will respond to my letter positively as it has created very bad impression of a reputed bank in the eye of customer.
Please do the needful ASAP.
Following are the details of that employee.

Name : Mr Raj (name given in telephonic conversation)
Empl code : 12992

Number he has called from: 30552300
Date/Time of call : 24th july. Bet 10.30am to 11.00am

Number he has give me to reply :40801090

e-mail krish_91@rediffmail.com, krish_vish27@yahoo.com

My contact num : [protected].

A  25th of Jan, 2012 by
I got a call from the collection team at around 10:00 AM about my
payment on 16 Jan 2012 when i was travelling to my ofice by train and have told that customer care lady tht can u

plz call later she was like Madam even we are busy and all nonsense and was not allowing me to speak at all..i have

launched complaint against her for which i hav recvd call frm hdfc CC they hav told me its her duty bt Is yelling on

customer is her duty..???? and hav informed them will do the payment on so n so date..

Still tht lady name sujata no. are 22-42044700, 22-61396300, 2261396900 keep on calling., .. tell me the date hav

told her hav informed earlier don call me she gav to anothr lady name Jenny a very rudeeeeee n ruthless lady don hav

manners how to speak she was like i will not listen to anythg..i was being trying to inform her tht their is an sms

with me tht my due is on 1st of Feb stil this lady is like we don knw anythg tht sms is not for u whereas the sms

was from HDFC bank..n evn i m ready to do the payment but this behaviour and nature of calls frightens me a lot for

the payment...I hav complint abt them still no reaction..and the keep on calg continuously and keep on arguig..n not

even alowg us to speak..Please tell me where to launch complaint against these people..

HDFC Bank Logo HDFC Bank