HDFC bank / with full of frustration I am writing this complaint about hdfc bank

1 India Review updated:

With full of frustration I am writing this complaint. If anyone can help me please give the appropriate person call number because the phone bankers are again delaying to look at the complaint. The issue is as follows:

1. I have given the request to change the address by April 26 2007.
2. I went and inquired whether the address is modified by April 30 2007 and got it informed tat they will change the address by May 3rd or May 4th
3.Then again i went and inquired on May 4th and got informed tat they didn't update the address.
5. I fought with the guy like a manager and got the DD's to apply for my visa and the bank statement for 6 months on May 4th.
6. But in spite of all my struggle the statement given was with the old address and hence my visa was returned from the visa agent on May 9th
7. On May 10 I again went to them to get the new statement with my new address but now the concerned person is saying tat the address is not yet modified as he thinks tat the form may be lost and he asked to give the new form. With full of frustrations I walked out of the place.

I am in full frustration. As a customer how can we handle such a humiliating and irresponsible activity from an organization like HDFC. I have to bear the loss of getting back my visa and after affects of that.

Comments

17th of May, 2007

I am facing the same problem.

1st of Jun, 2007

They bank service is pathetic. Customer service is very bad and they are rude. The bank charges for everything if you don't maintain the balance for one days also and it is not AQB. According to them it is per day which they don't mention when u open an account. Very bad service. They charge and make money from customers.

• Ni
      20th of Oct, 2007

You take the acknowledgment of the request that you have given and there after if they are irresponsive you can just raise a complaint against the concerned officer and his recklessness of the performance of duties.

Regards,
    Nipun.

• Gv
      10th of Dec, 2007

This is to bring to your kind notice that I, G.Vijay Bhaskar Reddy working as Asst.Manegar (YOU TELECOM INDIA (P) LTD CUSTOMER CARE , applied for credit and unfortunately my House address and date of birth were entered wrong in the application by your sales executive . WITH THAT SAME ONE OF YOUR CRADIT VERRYFICATION EXECUTIVE VISITED WITH RE VERRYCATION FORM MY WORKS PALCE .AND HE HAS COLLECTED MY SIGN ON REVERRYFICATION FORM & verification was over and your executive with the incorrect Flat No 204 did the residential verification. Please be noted, my DOB: 24.04.1974 and my residential address given below.

G.Vijay Bhaskar Reddy

F.No:104 (OWNED)

Sri devi residency

plot no 38

HNO 30-266/38

Venkateshwara colony extn 2

Old Safilguda

Secunderabad

Please expedite my credit card clearance and make me aware on the application status.

Thanks and regards,
    G. Vijay bhaskar Reddy
    Asst maneger (customer care)
    youtelecom india (p) ltd
    mob.9966921601 & 9908015833
    Mail .vijayb.reddy@youtelecom.com

• Vn
      16th of Dec, 2007

I am a credit card holder of HDFC bank and the card Number 4050-2820-0017-3596. I am regular in payments of credit card dues. Unfortunately for the last 4 months even I drop the cheque at the HDFC drop box at Paradise, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh in time, the authorities state that the payment is not received in time and charging interest and late fee charges. It became a regular practice of the bank.