Hardee's Restaurants / customer service was terrible. I ordered 2 frisco melt burgers and had a coupon. my order was not only wrong, but it was rang up wrong

1506 Church St. Conway, SC 29526, Conway, AR, United States Review updated:

I drove to Hardee's to use my Frisco burger coupons. I didnt check the order before I got home. I was given the wrong burger. Then looked at my receipt and saw the order was also rung in wrong. I called the store to speak with a manager. She told me she could exchange the food for the correct food. I asked about a refund plus the right food since I had to drive all the way over to Conway then back. She was very rude and said she did not have the authorization to refund and or give me a gift card. I told her I would be calling upper management and reporting her for being rude all on top of the rude drive through worker, the missing items from order the incorrect order after all of that, then a rude assistant manager who did not even try to make things right. I love Hardee's Frisco burger and was really looking forward to my dinner. I would appreciate your attention to this matter.

Ra
May 3, 2017

Comments

• Sm
      3rd of May, 2017

Here are a few things you should know, one telling you no is not the same as being rude and two. get a job so you can afford to feed yourself. You are note entitled to both free food and a refund. Why not do the adult thing and take responsibility for your forgetting to check the order. Also when you accuse her of being rude they will question her and figure out that you mistook being told no as rudeness.

• Co
      6th of May, 2017

@neatdude Or mistake your comments as being worth reading.