Hardee's Restaurants Logo

Hardee's Restaurants

Having problems with Hardee's Restaurants?

+1 877 799 7827 (Guest Response)
100 North Broadway, Suite 1200
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Hardeessupper last evening

Been going to Hardees for the $5.00 bag deal (retired on fixed income) and been so happy with my meal (hotdogs, fries, pie and drink). Last night at 8PM went for same meal plus onion rings and 5 pc chicken strips and milk. My meal was bagged right away and given to me; no way it could be prepared fresh, I thought, and, I was right. There was no heat coming thru the bag. Got home in 5 min. and unpacked the bag and everything was luke warm; I could tell the food had been prepared earlier and kept under a heat light, and, charged for onion rings but no rings. My milk came open easily like it had been opened and reclosed so I was afraid of it and poured it out. I have never had a complaint before, my hotdogs have always been hot and so good. Never saw the guy at the window before but he worked quickly. Might have been short-handed, I don't know, but, no excuse for serving me cool food. There was no line. This Hardees and I are in Stuarts Draft, VA 24477. I was very disappointed and my appetite for Hardees has been damaged. I deserve my onion rings or money back and I deserve a free meal or money back. I don't want something ever for nothing, but, I do expect my money's worth. I'm sad to see so many complaints and never expected to have to make one myself, sad. Don't know what you feel obligated to do but hope you do something, if you care.

Hardeesemployee

I love Hardees, but we are ###ing pissed, and we are done with Jerseyville IL, Hardees, if you guys don't do anything we will. I want him fired. Almost overtime he gives us problems, he must be new, never saw him up there before. I never report it cause, I was told that it does not matter. So many time have we come to drive though, we have smelt cannabis, and alcohol. People have told me they have also seen him snorting something, but I have not seen it with my own eyes on that one. You guys will continue to get report and complaints until its resoled. We want this to be taken care of. He is a manager.

Hardee's Restaurantsheavy set manager attitude

Hi my name is Miss Joy I come to Hardee's everyday and the heavy set women that wear the black shirt and glasses she has a foul mouth with her work. I know one manger the little skinny one they treat her like garbage they always be sitting down while she is working then they always working her like hell today your best manager was sick it was only one crew person helping her in she was doing a great job but you all is working that little girl and the way they use her y'all need to talk to your manager. And why is she the only one close you all need yo fix this or I will start tape in show how y'all use your works in the fat one that let the older man feel on her at work what are you all running a store or a date place this I see with my own eyes in if she is the one that is running that store you need to fix it I have her on tape letting her customer's feel on her

Hardees — cod sandwich

this the second time this has happened...we ordered a fish sandwich and end up with cod sandwich. we 've had...

Belle Fourche

Hardee's Restaurants — product service and employees

Why did the Hardee's in Clintwood Virginia take the blueberry biscuits away. They was so many people bought...

Clintwood

Hardee'sthe food I order

The order was the right the food wasn't right I ordered this is my second time ordering from Hardees in Bartonville Illinois I got breakfast at 3 o'clock and I couldn't get nothing but and all I did was not right they gave me a A cold cinnamon biscuit Barely have frosting on it I ordered a biscuit monster combo hashbrowns were cold biscuit was hard the whole meal was messed up

the food I order
        the food I order

Hardeesincorrect order

I stopped at the drive-thru at the Hardees in Franklin, Ky as I usually on my way to work a 12 hour shift at the local hospital. I ordered a low carb breakfast bowl combo, large size with a Diet Dr. Pepper. The girl that took my order repeated the order correctly, but had it on the screen wrong. I told her once again "Large size with a Diet Dr. Pepper". I pulled to the window and another worker began to hand me out a small drink. I said "I told her twice that it's large size". I could hear (through the closed window) the two workers talking about me changing my order. The worker changed the drink and combo to a large, I paid for my order and left. Then I placed my straw in my drink and it was Diet Coke. When you tell someone 2-3 times what you want, you should get what you ask for. I hate Diet Coke! They weren't busy, so I don't know why they couldn't get something as simple as a drink order right!

Hardee'snasty food, long wait, missing food items, wrong food items and rude management.

My Fiance' and I stopped to get dinner to go to feed the family at home. Waited almost 30 minutes until they realized we were still waiting on our order. We watched other customers get their orders before us, that had ordered after. Had to tell them twice that our order was to go. We finally got our food and set there in front of manager and went through our bags. Missing sandwiches, missing kids meal and what was there looked nasty.(I wouldn't feed that to my dog.) Ask the Rude Manager for remake of the Beer Cheese and Bacon sandwiches and the Beer Cheese and Bacon Fries. Because they looked GROSS. He Barked at the employees to make fresh ones. Even the fresh ones looked the same!!! We got home and all the food was just GROSS, Never have I been so disappointed from Hardee's. Had to go get food from another fast food restaurant, because it was so Nasty, No one wanted to eat that.

Hardee'sservice

I ordered saugage-biscuit with senior coffee, waited fifteen minutes, therefore I asked my money back. Was informed my the manager that I was supposed stand by the counter and wait for my order, My being 85 years old on oxygen, it almost impossible to stand for fifteen minutes.
              this is the Hardees at 1703 s. neil, C hampaigjn, illinois
              The service has gone down since this new manager has taken over.
              Hardees has a good product which I enjoy, but, it is impossible for me stand at the counter for fifteen minutes. Thank you, Ed Thompson 300 Calvin, Savoy, il 61874

Hardee'sfries

Every time I go to this place of business I always get cold fries they suppose to be hot not cold and half way hot and the only reason I stop is because it's convenience . Very poor management also is a problem. Very slow. Seems like no time limit on preparing the food that's really sad. 1st and 2nd

Hardee'sunprofessional service

4/24/16, 8:09 PM; #1347

Several complaints from one visit > I ordered several items and asked for a large size. The sandwich was not complete with the requested additional items (L, T and Mayo), the order was not large sized so I asked why and the attendant simply poured out the small tea in frustration and gave me a large tea. I asked for some ketchup and she grabbed some and handed it to me with her head turned in the other direction. I said thank you with no response.

The comedy is I actually waited close to 7 minutes (in a supposed fast food line) behind another customer in the drive thru line for this type of service.

I am not after a coupon, refund or apology. I am simply trying to help you better serve your customers so you will have repeat customers to serve. I would initiate some spot check training for your ungrateful attendant Latanya.

unprofessional service

Hardee'scod fish sandwich

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 I went to the Hardees #1111 in Concord, NC to purchase food for my husband and I. We had been at work all day and was tired so I just went through the drive thru. I ordered 2 of the new cod fish sandwiches and 2 small fries. When I got home with the food, honest to goodness, I think the food had been sitting there as long as we had been at work. It had the texture of rubber and the lettuce was brown. The fries were not hot at all. No, I did not take the food back because after you work all day and finally get home, the last thing you want to have to do is pack food back up and go complain to people. It's sad that people who work hard for their money, pay companies like yours for a meal and this is what we get. This particular Hardees in question has always been hit or miss (especially at night). You can tell the difference in management. I know one thing, the sandwich we got last night sure did not look like the advertised pictures I have seen. I still have my receipt showing I paid $9.18 for food that was so disappointing.

Hardees — raw food

11-15-15 I went and ordered chicken strips from hardees. They had me pull up because they said they had to...

Hardeesservice

11/20/2015 went to hardees in Bedford Va. About 10am placed my order waited 45 mln had to ask cashiers about order she stated they didn't have my tickets so she reorded it waited 15more min. This store is very unorganized and slow. Manager seems like she doesn't know what to do. There were about 10-15 people waiting. You need to send someone uunannounced to watch they will be surprised . Thanks JoAnn Ragland

Hardeescommercial

The commercial in which to males that are eating burgers are watching two females play volleyball. At one point the females jump as the camera stays on the females' half covered bottoms. It is humiliating to have had to view it while watching a family program with my husband and daughter. It is degrading to females and sends the wrong message to impressionable teenagers. Please remove the commercial. It is inappropriate.

Hardee'sfood quality

Hardee's of Marion #[protected] on 09/17/2015 time 06:52AM

ordered 2 chicken bisc $6.18 each.

the tops were 1/8" thick and in 4 pieces on top of the chicken and when open the paper half of the top fell off the chicken.

Last week had same (top in pieces) problem with 2 butter/jelly bisc. call and got a free order the next day. Manager stated they should not have served the bisc, that way.

In the past month on my butter/jelly bisc. they forget twice to give me the jelly.

I stop every morning for breakfast.

Told the manager that if this was not corrected I was going to another store to get my breakfast.

This store in the past has been wonderful, but not quality is going down.

Hardees In Marion Illinois — we went there last night to order food and they cut us off saying they cant make that much food

We went to hardees last night at 12:43 and we was going to order two brown bag specials and two five piece...

Hardees Egyptorder delay

Thursday Feb. 12th I ordered from hardees at 9:00pm from the landline [protected], my orders was Angus friends meal
                            After an hour I Called to complain because my order didn't arrive, they said they will check and call me in a few minutes, no one called, after 15 mins I called again they said the manager of San Stefano branch will call me, no one did
                            Half an hour and I called again to complain, but this time they acted like they're hearing my problem for the first time.
                            I called 2 hours after my first ordering call to cancel the order.
                            The delivery man arrived 2.5hrs from my ordering call, and ofcourse I didn't take it. And no one cared to ask if I was angry
                            Very bad experience, starting with the awfully late food from branch and ending with the irresponsible and irrespective manner of both the branch manager and the complaint center.
                            I don't think I will ever order from hardees again.

• Ta
                                Tarek Saleh Dec 15, 2010

Home delivery is always late
                                Food is always cold
                                If you have to, pick up your food form there & never call for delivery.

• 1skippy Feb 14, 2015

Do they have sausage and gravy biscuits there for breakfast?

Hardee'sdid not get what I ordered

My husband and I stopped there after a doctor'd appt for breakfast . He ordered breakfast and 2 bacon and egg and cheese biscuits, I ordered breakfast and 1 bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and 2 senior coffee's. We got all but one of the biscuits. When I tried to talk with the cashier, she said I got what I had ordered. We got charged $15.89 I even tried to talk with the manager and the cashier cut me off, I was very upset for what we got charged and not the fill order. I have my receipt for this upsetting morning .We use another store closer to home and will not ever go back to this one or refure any of our friends to go there. Also I went to refill my coffee and it was out @ 9:15 in the morning. The trash can was so full that it would not take any more and was up to the top with no more room. On our way out I told the manage about the coffe being out. I did not want to discuss any more as a line was starting to form THANK YOU SANDRA SEELOFF 4917WHITEWOOD LANE VA. BCH. 23464 .

• Ri
                                  ricky garrett Nov 24, 2008

They are advertising two 1/4 lb cheese burgersfor 3.00 but the burger does not have two slices of cheese. A double cheese burger is suppose to have two slices of cheese. One burger will cost you 1.79 add sales tax and if you want two slices of cheese add .30 cents for something that is suppose to already come one the burger.

• Mi
                                  micday Apr 18, 2009

Wow, what a whiney little dork. I worked for a number or Hardee's locations while I was still going to school and if you actually put any thought into it, the double in the quarter pound double cheeseburger stands for double patties. If you take a peek there, cheeseburger is one word. You can order a double at McDonald's and most of locations will give you one slice of cheese as well. If you're trying to be literal with cheese burger at two words, you could order a quarter pound double cheese burger and get one patty with two eighth pound slabs of cheese to make a quarter pound of cheese. Get a grip!

• Dr
                                  Dr. Strange Apr 23, 2009

Micday - You worked for "a number of Hardee's" and you're name-calling? Find another way to pump up your meager ego fry cook.

• In
                                  IndEpthfemale Apr 28, 2009

Who makes these rules? In that case, to be literal you should get two slices of cheese and one piece of meat. That would be a "double cheese" burger.

• Ri
                                  Rickyt Jan 15, 2010

There's been sereval complaints on Monica Eubanks been very rude to customers and she still haven't changed and nothing is done about it ya'll are going to lose a lot of people running a business, something got to be done or i'm going over the head.

• Te
                                  TeeTeeP Jul 03, 2011

On June 22, 2011 I purchase a chicken biscuit @ the drive threw window, and the total was 4.02 and got to work and open it up and the chicken patty was the size of a sauage patty, really couldn't see the chicken unless you open the biscuit it was that small. It was not worth 4.02

• Ru
                                  Ruth and Kevin Dec 19, 2014

I agree, it is hard to understand what someone wants when they cannot speak English. I agree with redhatterb71

• Ad
                                  A disgruntled viewer Mar 31, 2015

advertisement during Jeopardy is offensive. Having a woman in an outfit that looks like red 6underwear eating a Diablo burger. Can't you find something good to say about your product without using sex to sell it? I object to young children seeing such trash.

Hardee's Mile High Burger And Cinnamon Raisin Biscuitmile high commercial and deleted words on cinnamon raisin customer email.

Your national airplane ads and your easily deciphered profane email regarding the bringing back of cinnamon biscuits are classless, sexist and value numbing to youth. As they are shown in prime time, the offense is even worse. You may be marketing millenials but the day will come when that age group scoffs at your lack of retirement healthcare and benefits. It all hose round and round. While I was not a frequent customer, I now am a never customer at any Hardee's or Carl's.