Hardees / x-rated commercial

1 MS, United States Review updated:

The commercial with the trashy girl molesting a burger with jalapeno peppers is totally disgusting. Please!!! It will not sell anything because it turns peoples stomach and makes them want to vomit.

Comments

• Ti
      2nd of Mar, 2012
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

I bet her parents are real proud.

• Ti
      2nd of Mar, 2012

What was life like before it was taken over by television?

• Fa
      9th of Mar, 2012

I agree. Totally inappropriate commercial.

• 3s
      9th of Mar, 2012

I work in advertising and was completely disgusted when this commercial aired during day time programming. Images and context like that should be reserved for late night. Any responsible ad agency/advertiser knows this.

13th of Mar, 2012

Very gross commercial,
    now a days commercials and previews should have ratings. It's useless to have parental controls when these sick commercials and previews get away with advertising their crap. I'm not paying to have to deal with changing the station every time they pop up. Ruins enjoying tv at all with the family.

15th of Mar, 2012

Funny, it made me want to eat Jalapenos...

17th of Mar, 2012

WOMEN MUST BE TAUGHT TO RESPECT THEMSELVES...and it's clear "she" doesn't so why so we, right? Doesn't "she" feel stupid, because "she" looks pretty ridiculous, couldn't get a date ------got a burger instead----------don't get too excited guys I don't think "she " would do that to you!!! Come on girls it's 2012 stop letting men control you, no one will take you seriously until you do!!! The next time a man wants to put you in a ridiculous position...think...SERIOUSLY !!!

• Br
      17th of Mar, 2012

What do you consider a ridiculous position CHRA?

17th of Mar, 2012

Brenda I thing CHRA is trying to say that women should think before they do any dumb thing that puts them in a ridiculous position just for money from a man.

• Br
      17th of Mar, 2012

A very old man once came to King Agis of Sparta, to lament over the degeneracy of the times. The king replied, " What you say must be true ; for I remember that when I was a boy, I heard my father say that when he was a boy, he heard my grandfather say the
    same thing."

• Wo
      19th of Mar, 2012

Why the hell are women commenting on this? Your ### should be in the kitchen!

• Hu
      20th of Mar, 2012

I don't like the food except the jalapenos themselves. The girl is beautiful. I will never date such a beauty but it doesn't matter. The more you complain, the more attention is brought to it. I actually don't want my kid's to see it because I don't want them being enticed to eat junk food and meat. There are far bigger problems in the world than a sexy commercial. Turn it off and move on if you don't like it.

7th of Feb, 2013

I will never purchase Hardee's bc if the x-rated commercials.

20th of Nov, 2013

Hardee's sells hamburgers etc. Not Sex...very very disgusting. Vulgar... Stop the SEX commercials please

1st of Apr, 2015

The commercials are trash. I haven't eaten at a Hardee's in over 10 years and not only because of their commercials but the food taste like crap as well.