Harbor Breeze Philodendron Custom Fan Blades / Blades not mount on my existing Harbor Breeze ceiling fan!

I recently purchased a set of Harbor Breeze Philodendron custom fan blades (part # 124662) at a local Lowe's. Got them home and then found out they would not mount on my existing Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. The holes in the custom blade are grouped closer together than the standard Breeze motor. Went back to Lowe's to see about buying the proper fan mount brackets, but found out they are not sold separately for the above model blade. The only way you can get them is if you buy the entire motor assembly. Ended up returning the blades and getting a refund.

N  19th of Feb, 2007 by
We bought a home two years ago that has two brown Harbor Breeze fans on our covered patio. Due to strong winds, one of the brown bamboo blades has been broken off. I have been unable to find this blade and I need information on where I can locate it. Please, send us an email.

Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers Logo Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers
P.O. Box 1111