Harbor Breeze Philodendron Custom Fan Blades / blades not mount on my existing harbor breeze ceiling fan!
I recently purchased a set of Harbor Breeze Philodendron custom fan blades (part # 124662) at a local Lowe's. Got them home and then found out they would not mount on my existing Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. The holes in the custom blade are grouped closer together than the standard Breeze motor. Went back to Lowe's to see about buying the proper fan mount brackets, but found out they are not sold separately for the above model blade. The only way you can get them is if you buy the entire motor assembly. Ended up returning the blades and getting a refund.
More Harbor Breeze Philodendron Custom Fan Blades Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes - customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - corruption lowes in latham ny (lisa kitchen cabinets manger)
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - being an employee at your thomaston, maine location
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - employee