HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com / honoring the lifetime membership that I paid for.

Wa Feb 25, 2016 Hopkins, MN Review updated:

When I started my membership with Handyman it was for a twelve or twenty four month membership, then they offered a lifetime membership with monthly magazines and opportunities to try out new tools that was on the market to see if I liked them and if I did I got them at membership cost . I kept some and sent some back and I continued to get my monthly magazines, and offers to purchase the Hunting Magazine and the Fishing Magazines, which I declined and I sent the tools that they were sending me to try back to them .The last magazine that I RECEIVED was the fall of 2014, I have not received any mailers, or any type of correspondence from them in the last eighteen month's .I'm requesting that I be compensated for the eighteen months that I did not receive my Magazine and a refund on my Lifetime membership . Club Membership #[protected] 0

Comments

• To
      Apr 28, 2016

Iv'e been a life member for several years now. I noticed the magazines have stopped coming. I received a book about a year ago and meant to return it. Did I forget to pay for it? Is that why the magazines have stopped?

Tom Hooker