The Huffington Post Logo

The Huffington Post

Having problems with The Huffington Post?

The Huffington Post Customer Service Contacts

770 Broadway
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Huffington Post Customer Service. Initial The Huffington Post complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Huffington Post above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Huffington Post. Discuss the issues you have had with The Huffington Post and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The Huffington Post Complaints & Reviews

The Huffington PostArticle on Rush Limbaugh

That was the most insulting article on a great man I've ever seen. I've listened to him as much as I could since 1988. He was a very humble man, and his love for this country was beyond approach. I will continue to read your column just because it shows me just how out of touch your reporting is. You could never understand the likings of Rush or most conservative people I know because that would require a little work. The hatred you profess that we have for various groups of people is silly, the hatred you have is displayed most every day. The two authors of this article, please but some work in before you
you judge someone you haven't put time in to research. Your hatred for someone you disagree with, makes you the problem.

The Huffington PostUnwarranted "censorship" of posting comments to articles on AOL

While I do not think that I have ever posted a "bad or radical comment"I consider myself to be a "traditional" middle of the road republican. It appears that they use software (logarithms"?) to can for various words that they assume as being"objectionable; however, that process does not consider the context of the word usage or reference. They give users the opportunity to "change the post"; but it is frequently not apparent what they find to be "objectionable:.

They began to reject any and all of my comments, citing their tos; but they have never provided one single reference to anything specific... And I am confident that I have never posted any comments that warrant my being"censored"; and there is simply no way to appeal their censorship actions (if it doesn't get resolved, I will just cancel my paid subscription to aol... And who pays for that any more?)

I certainly am not a radical, neither conservative nor liberal; and I have done nothing to warrant blatant censorship.

The Huffington PostNews article

To whom it may concern, I was experiencing euphoric vibes after consuming marijuana. I just discovered what appears to be a "typo", in one of your articles. I'm quite disappointed. I believe y'all are more capable than that. That*, ruin a beautiful piece.
      Link:

Sincerely,
      Damiàn, 👀🤦🏾‍♂️
      [protected]@tutanota.com

News article
      News article

Oct 07, 2019

The Huffington Post — Reporter tweeting hate speech and propaganda

One of your reporters, Sharmine Narwani, tweeted anti-Saudi hate speech over false information, saying that...

The Huffington PostUnethical author

Hi,

I would like to file a complaint on an author who is hosting articles on your platform:

Be Scofield is an alleged pedophile, engaged in anti spiritual hate-groups and evading legal processes. Here is a link to the abuse claims: https://culture-or-cult.com/index.php/2019/07/17/be_scofield_gurumag_abuse/

I would appreciate it if you would take a look at this link and honor the victims of Be Scofield by removing her as an author for Huffington Post.

Kind regards and thanks for your consideration,
        Valerie Loreno

The Huffington PostGuce advertising connection

In the past I checked the news every day at HUFFINGTON POST.

Now I cannot.

I can get to the website, but as soon as I go to any story, I am redicted to Guce.advertising.com, and the story does not load.

This cannot be a surprise to you. There are COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

This has rendered Huffington Post utterly USELESS, and until the company takes responsibility to fixing this glitch, or offers clear instructions to readers who encounter it on their computers, there is no point anymore to coming to your website.

Goodbye.

Michael Korie, former reader

The Huffington Posttreatment of joe biden

Huffingtonpost has been my favorite source for news. However, I am stunned by the negative bias you are exhibiting regarding the candidacy of Biden. Your extreme left wing bias is showing clearly in your reporting and it is sad to see. I think you are going to be shocked to find out how little negative impact these nasty articles are going to have on Biden going forward. Good luck rationalizing your reporting when Joe Biden secures the nomination instead of any of the far left candidates you champion...

The Huffington Postblog by nadine batchelor-hunt

A blog by your contributor Nadine Batchelor Hunt 12/03/2019 is without foundation, and clearly lacks any kind of journalistic integrity.

She claims to feel safe in the Labour Party as a black woman, but not as of Jewish Faith. Somewhat contradictory. To begin with Huffington Post editors by allowing unsubstantiated blogs like this are demeaning the value of Huffington Post as a reliable source of accurate news and considered opinion. Studies indicate that the level of antisemitism within the Labour Party run at less than 0.08%. A dislike of traffic wardens would outweigh this figure by an enormous margin. Ms Batchelor-Hunt is being fundamentally dishonest and purveying faux news and faux opinion. If that is indeed the case, I suggest that Huffington Post divest itself of her services as both a journalist and a blog writer.

Jan 23, 2019

The Huffington Post — margaret dilloway’s “what white, western audiences don't understand about marie kondo's 'tidying up'”

The title and some of the content of the article are blatantly racist. Yes, Western audiences are distanced...

Jan 21, 2019

Huffington Post — online news

This is concerning the article on January 21, 2019 titled, "Trump Makes Surprise Visit to MLK Memorial...

Jan 12, 2019

The Huffington Post — moderators/commentary - what the hell is going on?

I have now had several comments deleted (comments which by any standard have been quite tame although...

The Huffington PostSpammy ad taking up my page with no exit options without disclosing my email address

Shame on y'all. Srsly wtff
                I must put a minimum of 350 characters to state the obvious here?!?!??
                Un. Freakin. Believeableeeeeeeee. Period. I cannot exit this ad that is taking up my whole page and rederring this article unreadable unless I either a: give up my email address to subscribe to something I did not ask for, (reading more than one article regarding the royal brit family must mean that I want to subscribe, right?!? Not!!) or b: exit the window entirely and start over?!?
                Wow. Cookie stealing bleeps

The Huffington Post — omnipresent repetitive ads which prompt instantaneous gag reflex

Hello, folks, So listen. I love HuffPost, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... PLEASE stop posting ads showing...

Clarence

The Huffington Posttreatment and doxxing of amy mek

My associates in various areas of industry are wary of criticising or ceasing association with a well known left wing media source but your dishonest treatment of Amy Mek is nothing but misanthropic behaviour by a media site.

Your reputation is tarnished as a result.

You continue to target and encourage the harassment of individuals whilst you yourselves hide behind your own corporate structure.

Your reporting is dishonest and your good name devalued.

Association with yourselves in any form is, unfortunately, looking increasingly unattractive and unwise.

The Huffington Posttotal trash

Disappointed. Been with you for several years. You are not what you used to be before. Absolute trash and nothing else. Not interested news, full of political intrigues, articles about Donald Trump... Really, is there anything else in this world besides news about the president?
                    And by the way, your little improvements weren't necessary.
                    Shame on you for becoming an ordinary tabloid.

kip wendler May 10, 2019

I have been very rich and dirt poor hoping to keep the lights on. Never have I worked a job that would comprise basic human decency or morals. How people work at the Post and take money for their lowest possible quality work I have NOOOOO Idea. Shame on you people.

The Huffington Postunfair, unethical treatment on posters

First off, its a pain in the ### to even attempt to try and post a comment or reply on any of the news articles they have.

Second, you cant even post a comment on reply on a lot of news items they have. If you are going to allow comments and replies, then do it FOR EVERYTHING!

And leaving a comment or reply is next to impossible. Doesnt matter if you login first or after you hit the submit button on a comment you want to leave, it reverts back to a sign in page, and when you sign in AGAIN, your comment gets deleted!!

I had to create a new account, because their site kept telling me "your account is banned"!!! But yet they DONT give you any reason for it!!! I did NOTHING to get banned FOR!!! So I created a new account with a different name, and even this new account (from a different computer) is coming up "your account is banned"!!!

The few times you CAN get a comment or reply posted, the site keeps telling you that your comment was deleted!!
                      Even after 3 attempts...sometimes it accepts it, sometimes you still get the comment deleted!

NOW they have a popup, when trying to leave a comment, that you HAVE to verify your account on Facebook!!!
                      What the hell????!!! I DONT want to be on Facebook! They hack into your computer and steal your private information!!! I know, because the ONE time I did make a FB account, thats EXACTLY what they did!!!

WHY the hell should I HAVE to be forced to create some other account to post on that website???!!!
                      Is Facebook going downhill so fast now, that they are paying other websites to FORCE people to join???

Not only do these idiots NOT know how to run a website, they cant even keep it running where it works half the time!!! Their site is either telling you that your account is "banned" (no reasons given), or it wont let you post a comment or reply at all!!!

Hmmmm...I bet the same idiots who made the government healthcare site made The Huffington Post too!!!

kip wendler May 10, 2019

I am a middle of the road Patriot. I may be a lifelong registered Republican but voted across the isle for the best individual for the job as our founders designed the system to be used. Party is a definite 4th behind my faith, my family and my country. I vote and express opinions that I feel are based in the best interest of our country. I post non profane reasonable posts trying to bring sides together to exchange ideas. I noticed at first I had a great number of positive comments and threads going. It was how I stayed on top of the news in the country. I noticed after a while none of my posts were being posted??? I checked my profile status and where I had racked up daily positive comments I now show NO posting is occuring. I have tried contacting the Post but they seemed to be unable to understand normal conversation and problem solving. If AOL would dump them I would feel better about the Gold service I pay for. Huffington sole purpose seems to be only to post divisive hateful posts from the extremes of both parties. Huffington promotes hate, murder, treason, hate crimes and does not give a balanced format. The posts should be a place to bring some balance to the site. The Huffington is known as the National Inquiry of the online news feeds. I thought it was better until I found their pure divise hating standards they promote on both side of the isle. They should be labelled a terrorist organization. Just read the posts they speak for themselves. I am sure they are proud of their infantile way of doing business. By the way I never received a blocked content notice or any warnings. The just disappear me daily.

• Ga
                          Gaaone Aug 29, 2012

Huffington post which is an aol news discriminate with viewers who post conservative opinions. You can’t speak–or-voice your opinion about gays—illegals–hispanics—Obama…They won’t posted, but all leberal opinions posting that they agree with ?? Get posted.

Huffington post is your news paper that is on aol. They rarely post comments that are conservatives….Only liberal comments get posted on their political chat opinions board.

Even if what you are saying is true, if the comment is about illegals–hispanics–gays—-obama–democrats—they won’t posted.

Don’t take my word for it. Go in one of their political room where people post their opinions.

PrincetonPartners.co.uk Huffington Post Scam AlertPrincetonPartners.co.uk Princeton-Partners.com Bank Wire Fraud

A interesting and developing story in the healines today is a site PrincetonPartners.co.uk & Printceton-Partners.com. Another as we will call it fake diploma site with mounting complaints has cast a RED ALERT.The public or anyone considering placing and order with this site should think twice. When it comes down to it we see that it's another send me a WIRE TRANSFER. Any company that is legit, honest and gives the customer a refundable payment chance we will call is honest. This type of business feeds off of trying to make the customer believe that wire transfers are legit and safe. The FTC and westernunion have stated many times that only criminals with no intention or supplying any product, car etc use and demand wire transfer.

THIS IS A SCAM!

• Gr
                            graphicdesigners Dec 13, 2011

This is yet another fake complaint from the man from:

noveltystationarystore.blogspot.com (please notice the spelling on this one)
                            studentcertificatehelp.blogspot.com
                            [email protected] - this one you already know

He has a too much time on his hands since he exposed himself on this site as a complete fraudster. If in doubt just follow plug in his details in the navigation bar and you'll learn how not only has he defrauded his customers courtesy of Western Union and Moneygram but also exposes their personal details and hounds anyone who provides a safe heaven for his victims.

A lady placed a complaint on Degree WatchDog and he didn't like it so he commenced a vendetta on Degree WatchDog and all its vetted advertisers. He demanded that the complaint be removed and be placed on the recommended list or he would embark on a smear campaign, which is what this is. It doesn’t help, however, when the editors of this site, having been made aware of this man’s tactics, choose to sit back and do nothing whilst peoples’ personal details are exposed for their identities to be stolen.

It would seem that not all thieves wear masks.

Anyone reading this, please copy and paste it somewhere safe before the editors remove it.

• Ne
                            nevermindthebollocks Dec 12, 2011

I purchased from Princeton-Partners and never had any issues whatsoever with them. They were efficient at all times and I was very happy with the end result so, this thread is nonsense posted by [email protected] pretending to be a disgruntled customer. You can read all about the [email protected] scammers in other postings on this site and elsewhere on the net. They are choice ### and if you deal with them they will post your details for all to see. They've blatently done it before and the evidence is all over the net.

These are their other aliases created solely for spreading lies but I'm sure there will be dozens more:

Daniel Givens

Alex BBB
                            Pelican, Alaska

Joe Fontane
                            Caledonia, Illinois

Note to the editors of this site. Before removing comments like this one, please do your homework and check the IP addresses of the usernames mentioned here. You will see that they are the same and what I'm exposing here is true.

• Pr
                            Princeton Partners Dec 12, 2011

We are well aware of these malicious postings. Please read the following email we received a few days ago.

If you have any questions please email our company.

From: Degree Watchdog <[email protected]>
                            Subject: Malicious Complaints
                            Date: December 3, 2011 12:28:29 PM GMT 09:00
                            To: Princeton Partners <[email protected]>
                            Cc:

Dear Princeton Partners,

Some time ago, a complaint was placed on our website by a person who posted a complaint against ([email protected]) a fake degree company.

I know this does not concern you immediately, however we just received an email that mentions your company by name, where "[email protected]" is threatening to create malicious postings against yourselves and perhaps some other companies (that we recommend on our Degree WatchDog website) in retaliation, and we thought you should be made aware of it.

I am forwarding this email to you for your perusal. Please note that we blocked out some personal information to preserve the privacy of a possibly innocent party.

Do let me know if you have any questions. We can provide you the full email headers should you require them in order to take further action.

Ed

Begin forwarded message:

From: Degree Watchdog <[email protected]>
                            Date: December 2, 2011 11:08:21 AM GMT 09:00
                            To: [email protected]
                            Cc: Degree Watchdog <[email protected]>
                            Subject: I just found this email that was buried in the SPAM

Dear MyNoveltyStore,

I just found this email that was buried in the SPAM or I would have responded earlier. You wouldn't believe how much SPAM we get.

No, sir, I do not know who you are or you may or may not be capable of. All I know is that I just found this email in the SPAM folder and I am responding to it because I recognized the name.

We do not take people's complaints personally or do any investigating, we just publish what people send us and leave it up to the two of you to sort it out between yourselves. Then when somebody tells us the matter is resolved and the parties are happy we remove the complaint.

Other companies have contacted us in the past where some "whack job" has posted untrue stories about them using anonymous email addresses, etc. perhaps to hurt a competitor (it does happen) and complaints have been blocked out from our website as you can see if you look down our complaints list. We never, ever make anything up.

Customarily, all that we really need to know to remove a complaint is that the parties are happy with the outcome. In this case, we are talking about a lady by the name of Daniella James.

Now, you mentioned pushing a button and thousands of postings appearing on the web daily to discredit our company and others. Have you already done this? Because if you have and are willing and able to undo it, and you are able to make Daxxx Jxxx not feel ripped off, we have no problem removing the complaints she placed on our website.

We would like everybody to be friends.

Ed

On Nov 1, 2011, at 10:43 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Subject: [email protected]

Right to the point you know who I am and I know who you are! You know full well what I am capable of doing and the web damage I can create. I do not care if you run your little phony review site as long as my information, email addresses etc is kept out of the phony reviews. You see I do not even have a web site nor do I run at full speed so to speak.

I produce maybe 3-4 orders at best per month. This means that I am no threat to you or really a fake degree site. You took one complaint from a nut job and decided to place me on the beware list and somehow think that I would just sit back and say ok. You see no one bothered to do any real research as to what I really produce?

You see I am not scared of threats etc because I produce certificate software. That’s right not even close to fake degrees as you have decided to f*** me without thinking?

Now I want my information removed completely. Not a company emailed me scam dispute etc as this will not work. Since what I produce is completely different than you I want you to place me in the recommended site!

You see I am retired that means that I do not produce these products to support myself as you do.

This means that I have unlimited time to just create 50.000 Princtonpartners postings etc whereas you will never be able to disable all the links nor complaints. I will push the enter button and 1000 complaints will show up daily. I have all the time in the world and because of what I produce I am not scared of the law or any threats you think may work on me.

Now lets be friends you have real completion out there and I am not it!

Delete me [email protected]

• La
                            ladybug2 Nov 14, 2011

There is something wrong.with this site Princeton Partners or Kwick degree !! I want to replace my father diploma after a fire The degree is over 50 yer old!!. They would never answer my question about using the right background information for the docs.All they wanted was the money wire transfer! also the price quote price change twice ( due to the euro exchange) Thanks to this site Complaint Board and the other reviews I have read!! THEY DID NOT GET ANY OF MY MONEY!!
                            I have realize this is a SCAM!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESES COMPANY!!!

Huffingtonpost.comthis site is pure left wing

This site is pure left wing! You won't find any conservative views here. They screen all of the responses they get, and guess what?, if they don't like them, they just don't let them get posted. Now, how unbiased is that? I notice on other media sites, that the comments are posted immediately. What this tells me is that the Huffpost is indeed biased and should be rated as low as possible. Comcast needs to do something about this. It will tank in a short time if they do not get more factual unbiased content. The problem is Ariana Huffington. She is as far left as they come, so there you go.

kip wendler May 10, 2019

I disagree the haters are all that remain on the posts due to their censorship. I see a ratio of 3 to 1 extreme far right posters outnumber others 3 to 1 The alt right represents only 30% of the population therefore there is 600% over activity by the extreme right. Just review the posts I just did and didn't even bother leaving a post. I have little to say to hateful drivil.. I am a moderate Republican and quite disheartened at the loss of my party of Laws, family value and fiscal responsibility. My fellow conservative you are wrong on your comment.