Midwest Publishers Logo

Midwest Publishers

Having problems with Midwest Publishers?

PO Box 28265
Crystal, Minnesota
United States - 55428-0265

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Midwest Publishers.

Complaints & Reviews

Midwest PublishersSubscription ordered paid for not sent!

Cust service,
I sent a subscription for Midwest living on 7/21/20. I wrote a check for the required $6 charge check # 8247 which has been cashed. I have yet to receive the magazines or promotional offers. Please contact me as soon as possible on status. Thank you in advance for your attention.

Sincerely,
Diane Stokes
5713 county road 28
Zanesfield, Ohio 43360
[protected]@gmail.com

Midwest Publishersmagazines

These people have been calling about these magazines which i never ordered in the first place their threatening me with taking it out of my bank account i don't know at the times they've called me.I ' be called them and told them that i never ordered them in the first place and to cancel them well they want even do that this still calling and telling me that they r going to take 49.99 a month out of my account can they do that since I've told them over and over again that I do my want them.

Midwest Publishersfree magazines

they will not let me cancel and now they say I gone past the free subscription time period. I need to pay, They want my Credit card number so they charge me at a reduced rate, Ha Ha. They have been calling for months and every time I have asked to cancel this service but they say their office can not do that. I say get me to the office that can. and they usually hang up. They call about every month or so. I don't even know how I got signed up for this. They want tell me either. Their number [protected]

Midwest Publishers Inc — Magazines

This company is very deceptive, abunch of fast talkers that send you tons of magazines that if you don't call...

Midwest Publishers Inc. — UNwanted maz. and bully tactics

I was told that I agreed to 5-6 mazs, a month. I don't have time to read my favorite book, The Bible, let...

Midwest Publishers Inc — Fraud, deceptive sales, false promise of gift card to major retailers

Called me several months ago, promised me a $500.00 gift card good anywhere INCLUDING Home Depot...

Midwest Publishers Incfailure to accept cancellation

October of 2010 I rec'd a letter from Midwest Publishers Inc that I had signed up for magazine subscriptions. Per my phone conversation when they offered me this so called offer they said that I would be getting something in the mail and that I could cancel at anytime. Plus they said that I would get a $1000.00 shopping spree. I rec'd this lett on 10/28/2010 I called them on 11/2/10 and said that I did not sign up for $598.00 worth of magazines. they said that my time to cancel had lapsed and sahid that I was responsible for this bill. I argued with her and told her that I never agreed to this. She said I did. So she said that she could lower my payments which I didn't feel that I owed anyways so they started deducting 14.95 a month, meanwhile I getting magazines that I have NO interest in. I call again and ask for my $1000.00 shopping spree they send me a certificate that I can purchase items that I wouldn't even buy at a dollar store plus they charge you 5-10 dollars for shipping and processing per item so where is it free? So I finally cancelled my visa card and now they have me in collections for get this $509.00. Then I question them why can't I get the magazines that I want? They said that they're not in production, I went online and apparently they are still available and guess for houw much? $9.95 for a years subscription. Midwest Publishers are THIEVES! Cna someone please help me to get them off my back? Thank you.

• Em
            Emily1987 Sep 20, 2011

I'm in the same boat, have you received any advice yet?

• Si
            SimplyMeii Nov 24, 2011

Have you recieved any help yet??

• Ca
            Carisa Jackson Apr 17, 2016

I to am in the same boat but didn't subscribe. they got all my info by phishing then called me after it was to late to cancel and made me subscribe for 20 months . But, I was told if you call them and tell them you know their a scam and to cancel your subscription or you will call the State district attorney and report them . I'm calling first thing in the morning

Midwest Publishers Inc — Order Cancellation Refusal

Midwest Publishers Inc. signed me up to receive 4 magazines for 1 year. Cost was to be $37.38/mo for 6...

Midwest Publishers Co.Would not let me cancel

One day I received a call on my cell phone this man gets on the phone saying I won a $1000.00 gift card. Then he said I would have to purchase these magazines he then asked me for my credit card number. The next day I wanted to cancel the girl on the phone said she can't do that she doesn't have the authority to do so. I then asked her to let me talked to someone who can and she replied they were ata meetingor on vacation. Now I am receiving magazines I don't even read and they sent my name to a collection agency . What can be done to get this company off my back.