Guitar Centerrude salesperson

I had to deal with the worst Guitar Center SalesPerson at the Country Club Hills store in Illinois. He is a white male around 45 years old an about 5 foot 6 inches tall with gray hair on the sides of his head. He was very sarcastic and rude with me, even in front of the store manager who ignored it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Country Club Hills, IL This rude salesperson is lucky he still has a job and obviously is disgruntled with his job. Well I have one thing to say, be careful what you say to people because you never know if that customer is related to the District Manager or Store Manger of Guitar Center or someone else that can get you fired. If you hate your job so much then get out and leave the customers alone because they didn't put you in that job you hate so much, YOU DID!

Comments

• Ba
      Apr 25, 2017

Guitar center rocks!!! I been a custom of guitar center for like 3 year and they be allways treaten me with respect. I play bass and love to look at new and vinteage basses grate stuff they has got. If you be dissed by guitar center employ its probly cause your bein a ###! get over it and rock on!