Groupon / won't give a refund

United States Review updated:

I purchased a voucher on Tuesday 16th August, code number 62/2902. I phoned to make an appointment and was told that because it was through a GROUPON they coulnt give me an appointment till the last week of september. Is this a joke? So because I bought adeal from yourselves I am not worhty of an appointment for over a month? I am extremely furious about this, I expect full refund immediately. If I have no response from this, or even acknowledgement I will take this further.

This has well and truly shocked me and I really should have listened to friends and colleagues when they tod me never to buy from you guys as there is always something wrong. I bought two groupons for $115 each on 10/29/10, and without going into specific details of the reasons for the refund, Groupon stated they processed my total refund on 11/3/11, and it would take up to 10 business days to process. It is now over a month later, and I STILL do not have my refund.

They are blaming my bank (since it was with my old debit card number), but my old number is still attached to my current account. There is no reason why my bank would hold my money, and I have been given the runaround from Groupon for the past month. If there is anyone out there with legal advice, I live in Ga. (if that matters), and I would like to know what I can do to get my refund promptly.

Comments

• Nn
      8th of Apr, 2013

Does anyone know how to contact a supervisor in customer service? After I was unhappy with the response, I asked for their supervisor. I received a response that I could not speak to anyone else and they "considered this complaint closed" Irate is not even the word to describe my present state...