Groupon Goods / bait-and-switch
Ordered an ipad mini 2, 64gb verizon (mf087ll/a) from groupon - received a 1st generation ipad mini, 64gb (md542ll/a). they sent a stock message stating they're sorry and offered $5 in groupon bucks.
If I weren't at all savvy with technology, I might not realize it wasn't what I ordered, and can be had for over $150 less than what I paid.
Their response: "i'm very sorry for the trouble with your groupon goods purchase. this is never the experience we want you to have, and we're completely embarrassed by the mistake. we're doing everything we can to make sure this doesn't happen in the future. unfortunately, we're not equipped to resend the product you originally ordered, but we are happy to accept a return and issue you a full refund. if you would prefer to keep this product, you are more than welcome to do so as well."
More Groupon Goods Complaints & Reviews
- Groupon.com - don't give a groupon as a gift 
- Groupon.com - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Metabody Fitness Pass Via Groupon - metabody 
- Groupon - infurn beanbag seat 
- Groupon Uk - groupon scams 
- Groupon.com - catalina flyer tickets
- Groupon.be - payment not received
- Groupon.com/Atlanta - customer service availability
- Groupon.com - bubbles carpet cleaning
- Groupon.com - merchant services nightmare