Having problems with iBuy Stores?

iBuy Stores reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 20, 2009. The latest review very slow shipping, unable to return item, and incorrect item was posted on Mar 25, 2019. The latest complaint very slow shipping, unable to return item, and incorrect item was resolved on Mar 25, 2019. iBuy Stores has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 13 reviews. iBuy Stores has resolved 7 complaints.

iBuy Stores Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 634 4289 (Main HQ)
+1 845 610 5093 (International)
+1 800 889 0661 (Construction Complete)
+1 800 240 6166 (Machine Runner)
PO Box 1023
Harriman, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iBuy Stores Customer Service. Initial iBuy Stores complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iBuy Stores above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iBuy Stores. Discuss the issues you have had with iBuy Stores and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

iBuy Stores Complaints & Reviews

iBuy Storesvery slow shipping, unable to return item, and incorrect item

Selected the belt for the tile saw from the diagram on their website. Confirmed the saw model and make matched exactly and that the correct belt was selected. No indication of the shipping time was given.

Approximately 50 days later the belt arrived. The belt that was sent did not fit the saw and was completely incorrect.

Because of the delay in shipping, I was unable to use the saw for about 2 weeks while waiting. Because the belt was incorrect it cost me another week while I sourced the belt locally and had it delivered in less than 1 week.

I set the frustrating belts aside and forgot about them. About 4 months after receiving the item I found them and tried to return them, only to be told that I could not. Now I have two $100 belts that are incorrect and they won't take them back. The belts are still in brand new condition.

RESOLVED

iBuy accepted return of the belts for a full refund, less 25% restocking fee and shipping costs. It took only a few emails back and forth, a printed shipping label, and on receiving the return they have acknowledged receipt. Refund appears to be en route. Notably this was only offered in direct response to lodging a complaint. Additionally, after lodging the compliant they appeared to threaten to take legal action because of the complaint. Not exactly consumer friendly, but in the end they were able to resolve the problem in an acceptable way.

iBuyFirePlaces.com — fireplace

On ibuyfireplaces.com I purchased a Majestic Fireplace along with pipe sections and other items I needed. I...

Constructioncomplete.comconcrete vibrator shaft

I purchase from constructioncomplete.com for a concrete vibrator shaft and a Steel vibrator head. I was notified my items were in stock and would ship out that same day. I received my items a couple of days later and the vibrator shaft was damaged. I contacted the company immediately and they were very helpful and assured me that a replacement would ship out for me. I am very satisfied with this company for making this experience a great one. They corrected the issue and sent out my replacement and the parts work beautifully. It was a hassle free experience.

Constructionparts.comsaw parts

I placed an order on constructionparts.com for norton clipper saw parts. I was pleased that they had the parts I needed at a reasonable price. The parts were delivered to place of business and I was able to easily install these items and continue the job I was doing. I will order from this company again because they have a fast delivery time and excellent quality items.

Justfireplaceparts.com — fireplace parts

Justfireplaceparts.com was the website that I used to place an order for parts for my fireplace. I had...

Ibuyfireplaceparts.comfireplace log set

I placed an order on ibuyfireplaceparts.com for items that I needed for my fireplace, a circuit board and a log set. The man I spoke to notified me the items were in stock and would ship out that same day. I received an email confirmation of my order as well as a email with a tracking number. I received my items a couple days later. I was happy with my experience.

iBuy Stores — Grill parts

I placed an order on justgrillparts.com for parts that I needed to repair my grill. I was having trouble...

Chester

iBuy Storesdid not receive items for 3 months

My father placed an order for parts for his fireplace on 31 Oct, 2014 over the phone. After several weeks, he called to find out the status of his order. They asked for his order number, but was never provided one so he could not give it to him. They were able to find him by name, and told him the parts were on backorder, and he would have known this if he had provided an email address. He does not do business via email/electronically, so they could have either told him this when speaking to him on the phone when he placed his order, or once they found out, they could have called. Regardless, after another several weeks, he again calls and was given an expected delivery date in mid-December. Fantastic considering it was quite cold in November. Regardless, he received his parts on 24 December, nearly 2 months after placing his order. This company did nothing to keep him informed of his order status, and was more than happy to take his money on 31 October.

iBuy StoresCustomer service

IbuyStores.com is not an honest online retailer.
            I would suggest avoiding this company at all costs.
            Ordered a part for a Vermont casting woodstove 11/12 via phone verified through their website correct part was being ordered.
            3 months later no part no email no word.
            Called asked what the status was and was told it would ship soon. The following week received incorrect part.
            Called again asked for a rma to return part and was told that the part I received was the part that I ordered and it was non returnable and nonrefundable.
            Had to return part with tracking number and file a complaint with my banking institution to be refunded for the mistake this company made.
            Advise to potential ibuystore customers BEWARE!!

• Br
                britt525 Apr 28, 2016

I ordered from Constructioncomplete.com and I was very pleased with the customer service and salesman as well. I ordered parts for my mortar mixer and I received information regarding tracking and I received my items within 7 business days. I will definitely be ordering from this company again. Ibuy was very friendly and more than willing to help me when I called.

jodysown Oct 28, 2013

Placed an order for wood stove parts. Knew a cold snap was coming and need parts for stove to work. 2 weeks later in mist of cold parts arrive severely damaged and parts missing as well due to being shipped in the cheap box that the very heavy cast iron door part sits in in ware house was destroyed and because the shipper simply opened that flimsy box and shoved in the other parts. There was no shipping box with packing materials to protect anything. Now this part was my fault...I bought without looking around first. I ended up having to go out and buy what I needed locally...Glue $5.00, 9 ft of gasket rope $9.00, 6 ft of small gasket rope $6 total...$20. I buy price same glue, , , $25...9 ft of rope $45...6ft rope $28 the other 2 items I did not have to buy to get stove working I found after researching were also SEVERLY OVERINFLATED!!! Then they charged me shipping 3x when on the phone I was told they would not charge me but for one including the the replacement items due to their poor shipping...They refuse to reimburse me even tho tey threw multiple orders including the parts they had to replace into one box they double and tripple charged me...Just shameful. RUN THE OTHER DIRECTION>>>they are RETAIL RAPISTS!!! I'm out $200 bucks due to thier incompetance and unethical practices!!!And I will spread ythis far and wide!!!1

• To
                Tony_dean82 Apr 24, 2013

I understand your frustration but I gotta say that I dealt with Ibuy as well and after calling and speaking to one of their service agents I came to realize that it wasnt ibuy causing the delay it was Monessen Hearth in Paris Kentucky. Apparently they have a distribution center in Canada and take forever to send anything out. When I called Monessen was closed for the holidays and then 2 weeks later they were back logged form taking the vacation.Ibuy is just the dealer so its kinda like dont kill the messenger. Ibuy was friendly and helpful but I can honestly say ill never buy another Monessen Hearth Product again from any dealer because Monessen just doesnt realize how to deal with customer service.

iBuy Stores — Compliment

A few weeks ago I ordered 2 parts from ibuyfireplaceparts.com for my Vermont castings electric...

iBuy Storesdefective part

waited over a month for a part. when it came was defective. Due to excessive shipping time We no longer need the part for our customer. Ibuy wants to charge us 20% restocking fee and shipping to return a part that never worked in the first place. We were never told upfront about excessive shipping times or that we could not return the item.

• To
                  Tony_dean82 May 29, 2013

I have dealt with Ibuy Stores numerous times including one one return and have never had any real issue. The 20 % restocking fee isn't them it's the manufacturer so in most cases unless you place a replacement order they have to charge it because the manufacturer charges them. As for the fireplace parts, most of the parts come from a Canadian based dealer named Monessen who bought out companies like vermont castings and majestic leaving them to be the only place to get these parts from Its not Ibuys fault that Monessen has poor customer service.

Ibuyfireplaceparts.com — Long delivery, poor customer service

I have used iBuyFireplaceParts.com twice to buy repair parts for my fireplace gas logs. The first time I used...

MachineRunner.comUnreliable service

MachineRunner.com & Mr. Mark Weiss of this company will certainly charge you for a product that you never receive and you can only communicate with them through the web site when they choose to email you back.

I purchased vacuum seal bags from them on January 5, 2007 and asked for over night delivery I was charged for the bags and the delivery a total amount of 123.25 two weeks later still never receiving my purchased bags, I tried calling the company and could only talk to voice mail. I emailed Machine runner through there web site and I did retain a response that said that items were back ordered and should ship to me next week approximately Jan 17th.

On February 1st I emailed Mr. Mark Weiss and asked for a refund since I still hadn’t received the bags here it is the 14th of February and I still have yet to have my emails, voice messages returned or receive my refund from the company. I would advise people not to do business with this company they are very unreliable, now I have to figure you how to get my money back.