Google Treasure Chest / fraudulent charges

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I just received a pending charge of 72.21 on my debit card from google chest after
receiving a 3.88 charge 8 days ago. It was unauthorized and I do not care about the goddam small print. They are thieves and they know it. I hope someone from their company reads this because you stole from the wrong guy. I don't care who it may be, but "anyone" connected in anyway with this company better believe there's an afterlife.

Bl

Comments

• Te
      30th of Mar, 2009

I to have been charged and cannot get back into there website. I emailed [protected]@googletreasurechest.com
    and it come back undeliverable. Does anyone have a phone number?

• Tr
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I'm doing the same things. Keep sending the emails to them and they come back undeleverable. I have been looking for a phone number but can't find one yet. I can't get back to the website I have tried and
    it's just not happening. I work for the court system and I'm trying to find out what I can do legeally about this when I know something I'll make sure I post it here so everyone that has been scamed by these crazy
    people will know how to help themselves and screw these poples lives up.

• Ta
      11th of Apr, 2009

i just been had also, the bad thing about it is this needs to be posted on every web site so others dont fall into this dirty little trick they got going on!!! what dont kill me will only make me stronger

• Sh
      17th of Apr, 2009

When I found out from this website that I was going to be charged 72.00 a month, I called my credit card company and they gave me this phone # 8772086490 (toll free). I called and told them I wanted my account cancelled. She cancelled it and gave me a confirmation number. I hope this will help someone else.

• Ea
      18th of Apr, 2009

My wife and I were charged 72.21 from our bank account on our debit card we never thought a company like google would do something like this i am very upset and sick and shocked about it i only hope that something gets one about it i was sent a disc from supposedly google had sent me for making money at home there is a website on there [protected]@googletreasurechest.com they wanted to charge me 30.00 just to ask a question thier number is 866-951-1406

• Be
      27th of Apr, 2009

I just lost my job after 8 years of employment. Saw this ad and it caught my eye. Receive a FREE CD rom for only $1.97 for shipping and handling. Thought it would be an easy way to earn some extra money while job hunting. A week later I have an unauthorized charge for $72.21 on my debit card. Needless to say when unemployed and no money coming in $72.21 is alot of money especially when it was NOT authrorized. If anyone has any information about what to do to get this resolved please post it!

• Na
      28th of Apr, 2009

heres the number for there customer service 866-951-1406...

• Fr
      1st of May, 2009

I also have been had. Not by this company only but by others offering the same type of deal. I too tried the website and it was undeliverable. I called 866-951-1406 and they said they had no record of me having an account. Well i read these complaints and got the number 18772086490 and they found the account and cancelled it and gave me a cancellation #. THank you for whom ever gave that information. The other company that is a fraud is Project Payday.

• Sh
      4th of May, 2009

I also recieved an unarthorized charge to my credit card in the amount of 72.21. I am a stay at home mom unemployeed and this kind of money is to be used toward my son. Not some goof of a website. This is so not cool of people who arre doing this to honest people trying to wor at home. So that they may spend time with there loved ones. I am so very mad at this. If anyone can tellme how to bum ush these scandels please let me know. Thank you.Ticked off in alabama...

• Ad
      5th of May, 2009

Very mad, yesterday I receive in the mail from my bank a USF letter, went I check my bank acct It was a unauthorized charge of $72.21 on my acct. and is a lot of money went you d'nt have a job and is not authrorised, thats all you have in the bank acct. I have to paid the bank the overdraft now. I'm going to try those phone number see if they work, if somebody fine the way to stop this scame, plse poste !!! orlando FLA.

6th of May, 2009

I just made the same mistake indealing with these theives. I found that the name of the people that
    charged my card iis a1 member. along with a ph of 866-200-5473 . They have nothing to do with google. I tried to send to the BBB but the BBB couldn't find them registered. I cancelled my card and got a new one.

8th of May, 2009

I just woke up this morning and found the same charge on my bank account. 72.21. I spoke with my bank and they said the charge has to post to the account before they can do anything. right now I am sitting on the phone with the number 866-200-5473 If I manage to get this fixed I will repost and let you guys know what comes of it. I only work part time and I have 2 boys of my own. Plus I'm about to get kicked out. Trust me 73.00 is nothing to scoff at. I will go the the Fing court system if I have to. And I will make sure to post on other websites so they know not to be tricked by this.

8th of May, 2009

I agree with you whole heartedly. This time they stole from the wrong person. And the ### will pay. And they dam* well better pay me more than they took.

• De
      9th of May, 2009

Everyone, they got me too...the number-866-200-5473 and an unauth charge of $72.21. Sonsof[censored]es are going to pay...keep watching this post as there is enough complaints to file a class action suit against this company. Anyone interested hit me up at:
    [protected]@dirtypressentertainment.com. "Please place Google Treasure Chest" in the subject line, as I am going to my attorney Monday afternoon!

11th of May, 2009

They got me as well. I am so darn mad. I called them for a refund because I've never receive the kit in the first place but the person said they cannot do that. What kind of customer service is that? It's damn fraud. This is a site to avoid.

• Cl
      11th of May, 2009

I Just fell into the same trap. what a waste of time and money. I guess its true what they say. If it looks to good to be true it probably is!!

12th of May, 2009

Just got off with Cutsomer Service at 866-951-1406 and the only way to get a refund it to return the disk that they send you. You have to call them first. Get a RGA number and then return the disk to: Fullfilment Center, 405 East 12450 South, Suite I, Draper, UT 84020. You have to write the RGA number on the outside of the package and be sure to get a delivery confirmation from the post office!! I will update again and let you know if this worked. They said once they receive the disk, they will refund my card $72.21 with 10 business days.

• Un
      12th of May, 2009

This company is a fraud I've just been charged 72.00 on my account which I never gave them. I did get a phone number and talk to someone she tried to convince me that I called and signed up. I told her I wanted my money back and to take me off the so called list they have. she claims my money will be back on in 7-10days so we will see. THe number is 1-888-256-1248 good luck to all

• Do
      12th of May, 2009

I am going to try one of those phone number you all gave because the same thing just happened to me! That's the last time I trust anything on the internet. God forbid I just trust someone and try to earn some money! Those ###ers are going down!!

12th of May, 2009

I talked to someone yesterday at the 866-200 number. She told me that my refund was on the way and that it would take 7-10 days. But she didn't say anything about returning the disk. And I don't want to send the disk to a different place. It seems that would just make it easier for them to do it to someone else.

Go to this link. it's all the information that I've come up with so far, as well as other comments at the bottom of the page. http://www.ehow.com/how_5010143_avoid-google-treasure-chest-scam.html I don't know if it will be a link you can click but if not just copy and paste it into your web browser.