Google Success Kit / fraudulent withdrawals from bank account

After requesting information January 15th for $1.00 the Google Susscess Kit (which was NEVER RECEIVED)
has been frauduently withdrawing from my Bank Acount

30/03/09 Google Success Kit 29.95 US 44.14 AUS
31/03/09 Fraud Protection 4.95 US 7.41 AUS
14/04/09 Identity Security 9.95 US 14.55 AUS
27/04/09 Google Success Kit 29.95 US 43.30 AUS

In all it amounts to 164.50 US Dollars - 252.63 Aus Dollars.

I have sent repeated requests frm mid Februaryto (what I believed to be an email address that they would reply from) to CANCEL UNAUTHORISED participation in their programme nd it was only to-day that I discovered your site. I am n Australian Old Age Pensioner and I plan to report this scam to the Australian Federal Police.

Hoping that you can assist me in having this fraudelent company Cancel my account and Refund my money.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Tennant

Comments

• Em
      29th of Apr, 2009

I have paid 1.97 but using a virtual number from the credit card so they cannot withdraw more than the money we paid and it is a scam no receipt not any live agent nor any kind of address or phone number on google easy profit official site

• Em
      29th of Apr, 2009

Google easy profit is a scam don't be lured and if any one testing a new scam bettter

• Ka
      27th of May, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I cancel the service but they refuse to refund my money. The hold thing is a scam. Easy Google Profit, Google Success Kit, Google Treasure Chest, Blazing Keywords, Fresh keywords, etc. All these internet homebased business are scams. You must cancel your account or they will keep billing you these fraudelent charges! You should also file a complaint with the Federal Authorities like I did.

Kay