Google Money Profit / scam!!!

NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-685-2713
Google money is a complete scam, and honestly I don't think it is even affiliated with google whatsoever. The company convinces you that you will make a large profit and all you have to do is pay $1.95 for s&h charges for a starter cd (which by the way has all the same info you can find on their website) until they pull out $39.95 from your checking account for a monthly membership fee. On top of all that they guarantee you a personal online coach to help you get started, not once did I receive an email for them, I finally got around to calling them to cancel this scam of a membership today and they had me on the phone trying to convince me to keep the membership for another month. I had to get loud with the rep. so she would finally give me my cancellation code! UGH! I can't believe I fell for it! What a waste of money for nothing!
Ir

Comments

Ta
  2nd of Jan, 2008
Being charged when i am not suppose to be.
Ju
  12th of Jan, 2008
How do you get them to stop charging for something that I did not agree to??? This is crazy, I have not even tried this program and still keep getting charged the 39.99 per month. Help me please!!!!

Thanx
June Eidenier
Li
  18th of Jan, 2008
Unauthorized withdraw of funds from account. Beware people!
St
  19th of Jan, 2008
I am not complaining I am just telling you that the disk you sent me was damaged and I dont want to take the chance of putting a cracked disk int the computer please send me another one I will send it back if you want it its cracked I have an address on it St. George,ut84770 permit no.1129
IF I DONT GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU WITHIN TWO DAYS I WILL CONTACT THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY THAT I PAID FOR THE DISC WITH

numbers on the disk are GMP 9416 474 0114 08 IM trying to make this work and need a working disk to begin
Na
  21st of Jan, 2008
2 charges unauthorized of $39.95 each. Beware!
  23rd of Jan, 2008
my account was also charged for $39.95 unauthorized. How can I get a refund? Who do I contact?
  23rd of Jan, 2008
does anyone know who to contact to get a refund and cancel
Ca
  28th of Jan, 2008
I ordered a 1.95 cd and they charged 39.95 without authorization. Beware!
Ro
  3rd of Feb, 2008
i guess i am in the same boat as everyone else when it comes to google money profit (ripoffs) there has to be some type of legal action that can be taken against companies like this,anyone with advice i am all ears.
  7th of Feb, 2008
Unauthorized money taken out of my account. Beware people!
Th
  11th of Feb, 2008
I am in the same boat. I have been charged with a CD for $1.95, or $1.96. It was fine then I just noticed tonight that I got charged $39.95 when they said that it was a free 7 day trial. I did not authorize them to charge me. What do I do? I cant remember their phone number, I dont remember the website, I need to stop these charges without my ok!

Thomas
Ma
  13th of Feb, 2008
This company tried to scam me and I could smell it from a mile away! I'm glad I trusted my instincts. I feel for you guys.
  25th of Jun, 2008
Took 39.95 unauthorized! Beware people!
Ry
  26th of Jun, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 866-396-5695 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance as well as 50+ tutorial videos and other information to help our client be successful with our program. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered though our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offer an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

There have not been any unauthorized charges, as the services are part of ordering the CD, however, we do understand that miscommunication can happen from time to time and we are happy to assist any customer that misunderstood what they were enrolling in online. With that being said, I have completely cancelled your account and issued a refund of one month’s membership fees, in order to provide good customer service to you. You can expect to see the funds returned to the account that was charged within the next 3-5 business days.

It has been my pleasure to assist you with your account today. Please don't hesitate to contact me again should you have any additional questions or concerns.
Sincerely,
Tony Skougard, Assistant to Ryan Riddle
Da
  15th of Sep, 2008
Isn't there a 7 day period when you have free access to the website, after which you pay $40 a month to use it? Are you sure that isn't what happened? You have to call and cancel or else they automatically start withdrawing money.
D8
  27th of Apr, 2009
what if you "broke" your visa card.the bank would dispatch a new one but with different security code etc. so no more money could be taken (hopefully)
La
  29th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Criminal charges has been filed agiant them. You better join the law suit to kick their ###.
A lawyer
As
  29th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
BOYCOTT GOOGLE I got ripped off to by Google and I'm taking anything off my computer that says Google on it and BOYCOTT GOOGLE! They charged me 47.50 twice and then 99.00 and thought i was just ordering a cd for Google Profits. Well they did they profitted off me thinking they where an above board company not like the scam scums out there. But as far as i'm concerned they are just as bad! BOYCOTT GOOGLE.
El
  6th of May, 2009
I came upon the name"Google Money Profit" when checking my credit card statement. I have NO recollection of having signed up for ANYTHING but the first thing I noticed was something called "My Grant Site" which had charged $7.95. They insisted I had ordered some CD from SOME Google site telling how to make money. I called and argued for over 20 minutes before they told me the charge would be credited back and no further charges would accrue. It was then that I learned that they would have CONTINUED to charge $7.95 per month! I then went and checked another statement and saw a charge for $39.95. It was not until I called an 800 number on the statement that I learned it was for Google Money Profit which I also had NOT signed up for but the person on the phone said she saw that my $7.95 had been cancelled. Yet at the time of the $7.95 cancellation, I had been told that no further charges WOULD be accrued nor had been applied. LIE. After being assured that the $39.95 had been credited, I then asked if ANYTHING more related to this program was being charged to my account. Woman then said that yet another $9.95 was being taken out for something called "Network Agenda Program". I had never before even HEARD of these programs, have NEVER signed up for them and certainly don't want them. Someone is scamming SOMETHING under the name of Google and getting information about your accounts and then applying it to numerous related companies. I too am ready to get rid of ANYTHING with the words Google in it. This is a complete scam!
El
  6th of May, 2009
I have indicated the problems I've encountered with the aforementioned Google programs and have only now seen the statement made (supposedly) by a representative of the company named Ryan R. In his statement above, he says "Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". Although at least 3 charges were applied to my credit card by these related companies, in NO case were they listed on my credit card as "Growing Rich w/Google". In fact, the word Google did not appear in any of the charges. What DID appear were "GMP 800 710 2500 OF 00 800-4876803 NV" Who would know WHAT that was???? After calling what I assumed was the phone number ending in 710-2500, an automated voice indicated the number was no longer in use. The second set of digits did turn out to be a working phone number. In another case, the charge appeared as "WWWMYGRANTSITE00 OF 00(Services and Merchandise). Once again, no mention of Google and I knew only that I had signed up for nothing to do with "Grants". In this case, I needed to go on line and "google" My Grant Site, where I got a phone number and (after 20 minutes of arguing) got a $7.95 amount refunded. However, this operator indicated there would be no other associated charges which was clearly a total misrepresentation since I learned of at least 2 more in the next few days. Ryan R's statements on this web site regarding how it appears on one's credit card statement are incorrect. I hope an appropriate governmental body soon gets a hold of these scams and takes appropriate action against them.

Google Logo Google