Google / took unauthorized money from my checking account

1 970 West Broadway Suite 347, Jackson, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: ?

Signed up for Google CD on how to make money for $1.97. The following day or so &72.21 was taken out of my account without my permission. Each time I call to get my money back a representive tells me they are prosessing it. I returned th CD as instructed and received proof of delivery on April 17. I still have not received my refund. All I'm getting is the old run around. Who can help me?

Comments

• Se
      11th of Jun, 2009

Same thing happened to me. They have taken/charged my credit card $113.87. Call your bank and dispute the charges if you haven't already. It is very important that the bank knows what is going on.
    Also, be aware that you might have to change your account number. I had to change my account number to make sure that they would not keep stealing from me!

I have posted my complaint here too along with a picture of the receipt that was generated right after I foolishly purchased from these criminals!

I'm very careful when I buy online, I figured that for $1.97, what do I have to lose. $113.87 is what I have lost! I am disputing the charges and hope to recover my losses from Citibank.