Golden Corral / dirty, and poor quality of food
I visited Golden Corral in Pembroke Pines Florida with my wife for dinner. To begin with the area where the steaks was being grilled was dirty, the floor was wet. They only put out a few steaks to grill and the lines was very long. It takes about an hour to get a piece of steak.
The quality of the meat was substandard, a lot of the chicken was burnt. The guy at the grill was very rude, and would not give me my steak well done. It was rare when I got it. I could not eat the meal and left it at the table when they wanted me to move to another table. I will never go to a golden corral again. If the provide such substandard service they will lose a lot of customers. I will submit a complaint to the Broward County Board of health regarding the dirty grill area.
More Golden Corral Complaints & Reviews
- Golden Corral - poor quality, bad attitude, no available food 
- Golden Corral - we recieved food poisoning and the resturant didn't care 
- Golden Corral - scam 
- Golden Corral Restaurant - Beaumont, Texas - after eating at golden corral many times, I never will again 
- Golden Corral - you do know what you eat! 
- Golden Corral - bad food, roger 7633070115
- Golden Corral - the food /service 
- Golden Corral - management
- Golden Corral - service, cleanliness, products
- Golden Corral - food choices