Gmail / cannot access my mail and gmail support will not help me with this problem

Phone: 973-632-2660

written to customer service ...no response on my emails to them...can answer security questions just not all of them since someone else opened my acct for me...horrible service

Lo

Comments

• Da
      30th of Jan, 2010

Why don't you ask the person who opened the Gmail account for you what the answers are to the security questions?

• Rg
      27th of Oct, 2010

Same problems: I am in a circle. First says I need to turn my cookies on. I turned them on.
    Secondly the “word verification” denies my entry three times.
    Then it says there was already an account associated with my e-mail address.
    Then the system asked me; I want to see the username? I say yes. The answer comes back there is no username associated with this e-mail address. This is an obvious contradiction. This is a laughable obvious contradiction, except for the fact; I've wasted too much time on it.
    help help help
    I did empty the cache, try to enter as a new user, change my cookie settings, etc. I used Norton, Windows XP, Explorer 7

More Humor: so the net is I can't sign in. It lists a bunch of blogs that get help from other users. I want to send in the above the problem history. The Gmail support page tells me I'm a sign in to Gmail first. So the circle continues. In order to notify them that I can't sign in, I have to sign in first. What a joke!

BTW: in looking for answers for my problem of “not being able to login into Gmail or create a new account”; I found a huge number of users with the same complaint. Growth and new business is the lifeblood for a company like Google. If they are having a basic problem with a basic function that supplies the new business it may be time to sell your stock. At least watch the price earning ratio, which is sky-high in anticipation of rapid growth.

• Ke
      20th of Jul, 2014

TO: “GMAIL COMPLAINT”
    GOOGLE, I'M “BONE TIRED OF YOU’RE DUME ###'S GAME'S” &’D Its Has ToWith You're DUME MFING GMAIL ACCOUNT I Can't's No Longer Get's Into You're
    DUME MFING GMAIL Because's Every DUME Time I .Tryed To Long Into The
    GMAIL ACCUNT'S It's Wo'uld Say Try Agin It's Would Say The .Same
    DUME Thing Try Angin &'D I Can't's Take's The You're
    DUME MFING .###'S GAME'S Anymore I'M .Just's BONE Tryed .Of The
    Hole DUME MFING THING !!!”
    What's Are You Going To DO To “FIX'S This's DUME Problem ?????”,